Italian Football

Troglodyte

17 hours ago, maqroll said:

Old photos show Juve shirts sported a big J on them with no crest...That said, it looks horrible. Like a sports gear logo. 

This isn't just a J though. It's a shield as well.

It's a shield, It's a J, it's the stripes, it's the black and white and it's a throwback to an old crest.

All from just two lines.

It's very clever, imo.

• 3 weeks later...

No one is catching Juve, they are a machine.

It's funny but I was about to go on the overrated players thread and say everytime I've seen Cuadrado play in the last two years he's been rubbish....plays the game at 100mph and has no awareness when in possession.

Then he smashes one into the top corner from 25 yards.

• 3 weeks later...

What an amazing season Atalanta are having.

Just watching the 2nd half of them away to Napoli, really impressed by their counter attacks.

This is a team without a really stand out player (Gollini is on the bench btw) and just now they Kessie sent off who everyone is talking about...no problem they score a 2nd four minutes later.

Edit: Only 3 points off Napoli now, would be brilliant if they made champions league.

Edited by VillaChris

watched 2 games last weekend and worrying that for a great league. was a lot of premier league rejects in all squads. roma vs torino and milan vs fiorentina

you could pick an XI of players that were kicked out of PL from our own Sanchex to Ljajic to Hart to Kalinic to Saleh

btw Hart was disgraceful in that game, he has no left hand

Premier league reject Dzeko is doing o.k atm...

Hart maybe could've saved the first but he had no chance with the others...that Paredes goal was a rocket.

He's had a good season from what I've seen as Torino don't really play with a defence home or away.

On 1/17/2017 at 15:00, Xela said:

Took a year to design apparently.

It's what happens when you take idiots with Marketing degrees seriously. They are looking to justify their existence and every now and then are able to con the equally idiotic CEO into their 'great' ideas. This kind of shit has literally destroyed Cadburys over the past few years. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

It's what happens when you take idiots with Marketing degrees seriously. They are looking to justify their existence and every now and then are able to con the equally idiotic CEO into their 'great' ideas. This kind of shit has literally destroyed Cadburys over the past few years. 

These marketing idiots don't have a clue. When the adverts come on, I mute my Sony TV, ask Alexa to book a reservation for a lovely meal at that restaurant I saw a great article about and maybe go on my Apple iPhone and do the food shopping - Ocado do brand matching so I can get all the products that I love at the best possible price delivered to my door blah blah blah blah

• Like 1

23 hours ago, VillaChris said:

What an amazing season Atalanta are having.

Just watching the 2nd half of them away to Napoli, really impressed by their counter attacks.

This is a team without a really stand out player (Gollini is on the bench btw) and just now they Kessie sent off who everyone is talking about...no problem they score a 2nd four minutes later.

Edit: Only 3 points off Napoli now, would be brilliant if they made champions league.

Gomez is pretty great.

Have 14 goals from defenders which is pretty handy!

8 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

You sound like Ed Norton's character in Fight Club. 

ha.

If you asked someone who wasn't one of these marketing/design idiots who get payed loads to make these logos I almost guarantee the result would be absolutely terrible and not work commercially.

Â