Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Meh I don't mind any of that. As I always say, it all ends up the same colour in the end.

The only thing is you don't get to fully enjoy both items for their own merits. But I've no actual problem with them all getting cosy on the plate.

• Like 4

• VT Supporter
5 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

As we have quite a few posters from all over, I often wonder what posters actually sound like in real life and if their accents match what I'd imagine them to.

As you probably would have expected, I sound a lot like this guy:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• VT Supporter
2 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

As you probably would have expected, I sound a lot like this guy:

spacer.png

Good to know. I had you down as sounding more like this guy:

kaa-snake.gif

Speech impediment and all... 

:trollface:

• Like 1

• VT Supporter
2 minutes ago, limpid said:

I sound like a dot matrix printer.

Bizarrely, that's not far off how I would imagine you to sound. Purely as I think the only thing I actually know about you is that you know a lot about IT and GDPR. 

• VT Supporter
2 hours ago, bickster said:

A runny egg yolk leaking into the bean juice is fry up heaven

The only, ONLY place runny egg yolk should soak into to is the piece of toast or fried bread.  In the absence of either, a hash brown will suffice. 

If you haven't got a piece of toast or fried bread or hash brown then you're not having a fry up so all bets are off. 

• VT Supporter
2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

As we have quite a few posters from all over, I often wonder what posters actually sound like in real life and if their accents match what I'd imagine them to.

I'm sure this will be no suprise to anyone but I sound almost identical to Serge from Beverly Hills Cop. 

I sound like Latka Gravas

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• VT Supporter

Lots of clues in the accents thread. 

15 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

75% sound like Ozzy Osbourne and the rest like Noddy Holder. 

• Haha 3

Born in Kent , lived in Surrey for 44 years but they way some posters refer to me as a cockney shandy drinker I’d imagine people think I sound like Danny Dyer .

15 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

spacer.png

the clues were there but when I met @chrisp65 I was quite surprised at how Welsh he sounded to the point I was expecting the rest of the Treorchy Male Choir to turn up at anytime .

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â