Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I thought he was nursing something and a small amount of sick came into the back of my mouth.

I think it's gone beyond nursing at that stage. It's trying to escape.

A mate and I were having a discussion based on the existence of God and he actually asked me a very good question.

'I wonder can you visualise nothing.' No light no dark, nothing.' I automatically closed my eyes and as quick as a flash he said 'but you see darkness.'

His point was that there must have been some powerful being that started the chain reaction which created life.

Sorta related on the closing your eyes and seeing nothing but darkness bit at least

When I had the laser eye op when they make the cut and peel the flap of your eye back you actually see pure white not darkness

Is that what blind people "see" or do they indeed see blackness ?

Or when they dream.

Yeah, I guess it depends on how long they have been blind for? What age..

Well I only wonder for the ones born blind. Do they guess the shape of things. Only see colours...

I find it fascinating how someone blind from birth can read a book and picture what is going on.

I don't know how somebody blind from birth can comprehend anything.  Everything I think is based on pictures in my head.  How do they apply descriptions or what they get from their other senses to anything?

Â