Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

9 hours ago, Xela said:

One of the best examples i've seen of this was this Oasis song. The original video was 1997. The remaster was done a few years ago and just makes it feel so much more modern. 

Yeah that was one of the things I was thinking about, Liam and the extras all look like they could have been recorded yesterday but there are films from further back where it's  the same, and as @mjmooney says stuff from around the war becomes far more real when they manage to improve the picture.  The soldiers look they could be me and my mates.

• Like 1

I was actually in Cardiff, having a bit of an exchange of views with some ‘Freedom Rally’ people.

Had a proper lecture off my missus about how it could have gone very differently. She literally had to lead me away by the arm as cameras were beginning to turn on me! Spectacularly short fuse on me today. If you were verbally abused by a man in a blue tee shirt in Cardiff today and he called you a **** stupid thick as shit word removed and you stink… then I apologise. Lack of sleep.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I was actually in Cardiff, having a bit of an exchange of views with some ‘Freedom Rally’ people.

Had a proper lecture off my missus about how it could have gone very differently. She literally had to lead me away by the arm as cameras were beginning to turn on me! Spectacularly short fuse on me today. If you were verbally abused by a man in a blue tee shirt in Cardiff today and he called you a **** stupid thick as shit word removed and you stink… then I apologise. Lack of sleep.

You should be apologising for being too polite

12 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

he called you a **** stupid thick as shit word removed and you stink… then I apologise. Lack of sleep.

You used the same words when I made you a cup of coffee in the microwave :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I have a lot of issues.

Until that day, I hadn’t even realised microwaved coffee was one of them.

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Is the job role of lifeguard at the Olympics, THE most redundant job in the world?

I see your lifeguard and I raise you the "waking watch".  They cost a fortune, do nothing but walk around (when they're not sleeping that is, or sat outside having a fag) and generally contribute nothing except to the misery on leaseholders who have to pay for it.  

#Rant.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I’d have punched you in the nuts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, trekka said:

I see your lifeguard and I raise you the "waking watch".  They cost a fortune, do nothing but walk around (when they're not sleeping that is, or sat outside having a fag) and generally contribute nothing except to the misery on leaseholders who have to pay for it.  

#Rant.

Legalised and state sponsored extortion. 

Â