Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Just now, Peckham Wanderer said:

Of course! Diff socks for running, sleeping, work & casual (depends on the footwear) 😉

Holy F no, what kind of animal are you, sleeping in socks, what kind of fresh hell is this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 02/07/2021 at 13:24, bickster said:

It's fair comment in the context of the position. Wales is technically a principality not a country and the Ceremonial Head of State for the Principality is the Prince of Wales, Prince William will become that person as soon as his Gran dies, it really won't go down well if he's supporting England then

Technically Wales is no longer a principality anymore (since 2011 I believe). It's one of those things that changed from when I wuz at school to now. #pendant4tw

• Thanks 1

• VT Supporter

When I'm at the beach and ready to leave I put my socks and shoes on while still in the water.  That way I get no sand sticking to my feet or my socks. GIF by Identity

When I'm off the beach I remove them and put on my flip flops because that's what a normal person wears while out and about in the summertime.

• VT Supporter
5 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary - like a chicken.

I wonder what kind of socks Sophie wears…do women wear socks? Well, yes sometimes, is the answer to that.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Excellent bit. One of my all time favourites. 

I seriously doubt I have heard the word "flag" spoken by anyone in the last 10 years without me immediately saying in a posh accent "Do you have a flag?"

• Like 1

• VT Supporter
Just now, Rds1983 said:

Do animals have regional accents? 

Yes, they do. Birds do, at any rate. People have recorded birdsong from different parts of Britain, and although each species seems to have the same song, if you slow it down and analyse the waveforms, there are distinct and identifiable differences. 

• Like 3

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â