Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

13 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Link

It’s actually over £3000 now.

ZmICxTT.png

Good stuff. If it's a normal working-class family, that money is substantial

^^^^^^
I had a little trawl through the replies on that blokes posts. 🤨 Holy hell, a meteor-strike on this planet cannot come soon enough. Knuckle-dragging twunts

One way of making a few quid. I think it’s common practise now with social media and all that crap. Someone dies and there’s a Go Fund Me set up, and the same with the sort of thing that’s happened to the little girl. Ridiculous really , but it’s there money. 

I think it’s a nice gesture. I donated a fiver.

I’m not sure which group of people who are moaning about it are more embarrassing. Those who are saying “my team lost and I got upset, where’s my go fund me page?” not understanding the sheer vitriol directed towards her.

Or those who are saying “why don’t you set up a fund page for a REAL charity?”. I can only assume they’re incapable of starting their own donation page. 

10 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Welsh fans critisize Prince William for celebrating England win ?!

It's fair comment in the context of the position. Wales is technically a principality not a country and the Ceremonial Head of State for the Principality is the Prince of Wales, Prince William will become that person as soon as his Gran dies, it really won't go down well if he's supporting England then

Sorry,I still cant see it ( maybe cause I live in another country ) but surely the ( the Welsh ) know that he is English and a Villa supporter.Who do they think he should support ? Swansea/Cardiff.Irrespective of what he is the prince of,he1s English

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Sorry,I still cant see it ( maybe cause I live in another country ) but surely the ( the Welsh ) know that he is English and a Villa supporter.Who do they think he should support ? Swansea/Cardiff.Irrespective of what he is the prince of,he1s English

Imagine the Governor General of Australia supporting New Zealand

46 minutes ago, bickster said:

It's fair comment in the context of the position. Wales is technically a principality not a country and the Ceremonial Head of State for the Principality is the Prince of Wales, Prince William will become that person as soon as his Gran dies, it really won't go down well if he's supporting England then

You’re probably right. But it’s ridiculous that someone born in England, grown up in England who likes football should be criticised for being pleased the English football team did a win. When he gets to be king of Wales he’ll no doubt be pleased if Wales team do a goal or a win. It’s only togger.

I could be wrong but I think Wales stopped being a Principality in 1542.

However, I am looking forward to the next investiture.

The more we can see the pretend prince in an england rugger jersey, the better.

On 01/07/2021 at 14:40, Rugeley Villa said:

Have we ever forgiven them for putting their towels down at 6 in the morning on holiday and leaving us no sun loungers?

This is a myth btw, Brits are as bad as anyone for doing this.

2 hours ago, blandy said:

You’re probably right. But it’s ridiculous that someone born in England, grown up in England who likes football should be criticised for being pleased the English football team did a win. When he gets to be king of Wales he’ll no doubt be pleased if Wales team do a goal or a win. It’s only togger.

He's also President of the English FA, it would be weird if he didn't support its national team.

• Like 1

Â