Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

Is it just me or is everyone else being far more miserly with their toilet roll usage. Before I was fairly liberal with it... roll a few sheets off, wipe*, more sheets, another wipe, etc

Now i'm getting more PPS (poop per sheet) out of it than I thought possible. 

* while sitting of course. 

I've just started to do a handstand in the shower.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Xela said:

Is it just me or is everyone else being far more miserly with their toilet roll usage. Before I was fairly liberal with it... roll a few sheets off, wipe*, more sheets, another wipe, etc

Still in work, use theirs not mine

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

I've been banned from all company premises*

*Due to covid-19, not anything nefarious! 

19 minutes ago, Xela said:

I always knew in the back of my mind that one day working for a bog roll company would come in handy.  See Mum I told you it was not a dead end career.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

I miss my daily work shit. 10am ish, off I disappear for a ‘break’, few toots on my ecig, catch up on a bit of football news. Wash hands then grab a coffee. I can do that at home, and I’m still getting paid for it, but it’s not the same. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I miss my daily work shit. 10am ish, off I disappear for a ‘break’, few toots on my ecig, catch up on a bit of football news. Wash hands then grab a coffee. I can do that at home, and I’m still getting paid for it, but it’s not the same. 

Pretty much the same here, 10am ish phone out, wash hands coffee etc

• Like 1

On 10/02/2020 at 19:37, bickster said:

Barrats have just started developing a new estate in Formby that local people have objected to plenty of times. The development got knocked back on first application a few years ago because it was on a flood plain (its right by the River Alt). Today the first signs of any machnery and one JCB type think isat a 45 degree angle looking at a huge puddle, the other appears to be attempting to pull it out (and failing, as the workies have gone) and they've just been left there. The whole massive field the development is on is currently about 50% surface water. The water is a regular winter feature of this green space.

Good luck to any of the idiots that buy a property there

I want to know now, have they carried on building at all? You cant leave it on a knife edge like that.

3 hours ago, Mjvilla said:

I want to know now, have they carried on building at all? You cant leave it on a knife edge like that.

Oh yes, they continue to build the entrance road sorry causeway every day. The land is still full of massive puddles and we haven’t had substantial rain for a while now

Â