Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

13 hours ago, mjmooney said:

They still have .357s, .38s, .44s, .45s, .50s, etc. All inches. 

The 7.62 mm 9 mm, etc. calibres tend to be European imports. 

So Americans are very good at getting their head around new concepts so long as it's about shooting someone :) 

• Like 1

On 23/01/2020 at 10:14, KentVillan said:

It is my number one pet hate in football. Defence splitting pass or an unselfish lay off creates an easy goal, and the scorer celebrates as if he’s done it all by himself.

These (American basketball coach) Dean Smith nuggets of wisdom keep popping up whenever I search for our DS, and you realise how much you can learn from other sports. Think basketball and football especially have a lot to teach other.

Have you come across the one where our Dean Smith is appreciative of basketball himself?

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Please read the following tweet, and then answer the question that follows:

Am I the only person who thinks this formulation makes it sound like 'David McGoldrick' is the name of a racehorse?

I was thinking more drug related tbh.

31 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Please read the following tweet, and then answer the question that follows:

Am I the only person who thinks this formulation makes it sound like 'David McGoldrick' is the name of a racehorse?

I assumed your question was going to be "Am I the only person who thinks this formulation makes it sound like David McGoldrick has been on a week long marijuana bender?"

In fact if you removed the words "Palace game" from the tweet it would make it sound like the whole Sheffield United squad has been hitting the hard stuff

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â