Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

So, we've had generation X, generation Y and generation Z. What's the next generation called? 

Alphas, according to most reports. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, useless said:

When you turn light bulb off where does the light go.

Each individual photon continues to travel in a straight line at the speed of light in the local medium until it interacts with a field and imparts its energy to that field.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, limpid said:

Each individual photon continues to travel in a straight line at the speed of light in the local medium until it interacts with a field and imparts its energy to that field.

collection mind blown GIF

great answer! (Thanks!)

• Haha 1

When I look around and see all this modern technology like the internet, smart phones and so on, I think to myself that in an hundred years it will all seem as quaint to the people of that generation as things from an hundred or so years back seem to us now. In other words I often wonder what will replace the internet as the next big thing.

Edited by useless

23 hours ago, mjmooney said:

So, we've had generation X, generation Y and generation Z. What's the next generation called? 

Generation Fckued I would say with the state of the planet, politicians, knife crime and VAR. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Especially the latter!  What’s Greta doing about that bullshit eh?

where's the council estate scally in his teams tracksuit claiming his childhood was robbed by a ropey decision meaning his 12 team accy didn't come in?

15 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

What ever happened to LeviRamsay? He was such a prolific poster for a long time.

A lot of excellent posters just suddenly stop... I hope they are ok. 

Â