Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I've think I've invented a new genre of art, calligraphy without letters. Edit: this post was a sort of sequal to a post I was going to make in the memory thread about an old man that used to send us children letters but he didn't know wo write words or even letters from the alphabet, but despite this his 'scribbles' still managed to look very neat and ordered almost like works of art in of themselves. I never gave it much thought at the time, but since I've often wondered what it was that he was trying to tell us, probably just to be good.

Edited by useless

13 hours ago, Xela said:

I wonder if anyone else has ever been woken up by their mother's vibrating dildo? 🤔

there was a girl on twitter last week who works at ann summers, she started spilling the beans on some of her customer's stories, was great reading, my interest started when she tweeted about the volume of mother / daughter customers who had grown tired of sharing a vibrator between them

13 hours ago, Xela said:

I wonder if anyone else has ever been woken up by their mother's vibrating dildo? 🤔

Slightly off piste, but I went to the pub with my mate a few months back and we bumped into a few of the mums from our lads school. They were drunk and we were all chatting with them and the 2 women behind the bar. The conversation was initially how little sex they were having with their partners and how it didn't really interest them anymore. It then progressed to how many electric powered vibrating toys they all owned. I'm sure there is a correlation.

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

Slightly off piste, but I went to the pub with my mate a few months back and we bumped into a few of the mums from our lads school. They were drunk and we were all chatting with them and the 2 women behind the bar. The conversation was initially how little sex they were having with their partners and how it didn't really interest them anymore. It then progressed to how many electric powered vibrating toys they all owned. I'm sure there is a correlation.

is your local any good? asking for a friend :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

What Kellogs Special K tastes like. I've alwasy been interested in them but never bought them because I usually just have home made granola or porridge, and they look like cornflakes.

Edited by useless
I've never had homemade granola
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, useless said:

What Kellogs Special K tastes like. I've alwasy been interested in them but never bought them because I usually just have home made granola or porridge, and they look like cornflakes.

I tried it once years ago and it was **** gross. Definitely better off with porridge or granola, particularly if you’re making it yourself.

9 minutes ago, useless said:

Nice, wheaty

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, useless said:

Not special K as such but I get to see lots of cereals that are being developed  as part of my work ... before  weetabix with chocolate made it to market the client went through about 10 or so variations , it wasn’t my job to eat them but such is my dedication I made sure all 10 passed quality control before letting respondents taste them :)

You’d be amazed how many concepts never make it to market , one of the failed Granola projects we worked on it turned out was awesome for catching carp on when I was experimenting at my local lake , shame it’s all gone now , I should have tried to market it as a fish product :) 

Â