Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

23 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

How many people use the ignore function?

Never had a reason to , I might not agree with some posters but that’s not reason enough to ignore them .. i find the notion a bit childish if I’m honest ... good thing of course is that anyone who has used the ignore button on me will be unaware of my thoughts  on them :D

• Like 3

20 hours ago, choffer said:

As if to prove how easily distracted I am from my work, I'm also wondering who is spending £215 on a vase shaped like a thingy.

wBy0K6S.png

A vase shaped like a thingy. What a coincidence! I've a thingy shaped like a vase.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Never had a reason to , I might not agree with some posters but that’s not reason enough to ignore them .. i find the notion a bit childish if I’m honest ... good thing of course is that anyone who has used the ignore button on me will be unaware of my thoughts  on them :D

There’s plenty I don’t agree with, but I enjoy having my views challenged. So it’s not that which causes me to put someone on the list.

It’s more a William S Burroughs type thing:

If, after having been exposed to someone’s presence, you feel as if you’ve lost a quart of plasma, avoid that presence. You need it like you need pernicious anaemia. 

Life’s too short to be trying to find new and innovative ways to call someone a prick without upsetting the mods.

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

Never had a dog, this would be one af the MANY reasons why. Seriously can't be bothered with all it entails

Same. But that one's the deal breaker for me. 

10 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

It's weird ignoring someone, you're not obligated to read their posts :lol:

Just scroll past them.

I can't bite my tongue though (or in his case, hold my hands) and feel compelled to respond to stuff that in the past has then seen me getting myself into trouble with the local law.

So the ignore button, whilst childish perhaps on one level has also probably saved me from being permanently bannedfromVTaswell :)

Edited by bannedfromHandV

Â