Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

4 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I’d struggle with a hardback but I reckon I could get a tightly rolled paper back up there.

Charlie & the Chocolate Factory?

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

How many people use the ignore function?

Who said that? Lolz...

I have a sneaky suspicion it has way more use in On Topic rather than Off. You know, because us OT lot are such interesting, splendid gents that it never gets a second thought 😉

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 3

Why do I fart about all day when I've got a report to submit tomorrow morning? I'm going to be up all night at this rate.

Been doing the same since school. One of these days I won't leave things to the last minute.

(I completely accept that I'm only making it worse by posting on VT instead of continuing to work on the report!).

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Who said that? Lolz...

I have a sneaky suspicion it has way more use in On Topic rather than Off. You know, because us OT lot are such interesting, splendid gents that it never gets a second thought 😉

I have 24 users on my ignore list.  I was wondering the other day if that's a record, and yes they are all from On Topic.

10 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

How many people use the ignore function?

There is no one on Off Topic that I would use it for, what I like about this, is even though someone is clearly wrong and bat shit in a political thread, they may have something interesting to say in other threads. I like that about VT.

• Like 2

On 30/08/2019 at 19:34, Xela said:

Does everyone think they have one great novel in them? 🤔

I think so,  I should have enough by now for a novel.  I have ideas for them quite a lot.  Stephen King said there is a novelist who can do a book in a long weekend so there is no excuse.

I would also like to think I could do 5 minutes stand up if I had too but that's a mood thing I suspect with me,  in the mood I think 30 mins.  Not in the mood 0 seconds.

I should write some stuff down really,  ADHD is a blessing sometimes 🙂 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, choffer said:

Why do I fart about all day when I've got a report to submit tomorrow morning? I'm going to be up all night at this rate.

Been doing the same since school. One of these days I won't leave things to the last minute.

(I completely accept that I'm only making it worse by posting on VT instead of continuing to work on the report!).

I am the same,  it's an illness I am sure of it.  It's not on purpose either.

21 hours ago, bickster said:

Why did Fiat think the best place for their test track was on top of the factory? (1920s)

BcgjAnfNLNnriLRlPcH6qdj7SOcre70qYyr6MUmj

Back in those days, the Fiats had already rusted on the way back down to the ground floor!

• Haha 2

Â