Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

On 09/08/2019 at 21:34, Seat68 said:

I am reading that other nations don't keep their washing machines in the kitchen. Is this true? 

Bathroom seems pretty common. Which makes more sense really. 

Once I move out of a flat an into a house I won’t have my washing machine in the kitchen if I can help it. 

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Jeff Lynne is talented, but he's a nose. 

Steve Winwood is talented, but he's a godbotherer. 

Must be Lawrence (Felt, Denim, Go Kart Mozart) then, they've even made a film about him (Lawrence of Belgravia)  - I am joking but... He did write Blowin' in a Secular Breeze (Anti Blair Anti War Song), Mickie Made the Most (Namechecks Gary Shaw) and West Brom Blues (all of which are blocked in the UK on Youtube)

Was WD-39 just no good or what ? 

And,  how rubbish was,  WD-07 for example,  was that infused with Jam or similar so needed an upgrade.

Maybe it's the very best version it can be now and I should just move on.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D
Fact Checking
  • Like 3

Those ads, ‘there are single ladies in..’ and then name your local town, how is that town decided? 

I’m sure for as long as those ads have been around mine has always said Stourbridge, every single time. But I live a good 6-7 miles from Stourbridge so it seems a bit random.

Why aren’t yummy mummies looking for me in Birmingham, Dudley or where I live, in Halesowen?

• Haha 1

Why the concept for mind over matter is difficult for some to grasp or even believe.

It's like this, make the decision you're going to raise your right hand and do it.

That's mind over matter, no?

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

Those ads, ‘there are single ladies in..’ and then name your local town, how is that town decided? 

I’m sure for as long as those ads have been around mine has always said Stourbridge, every single time. But I live a good 6-7 miles from Stourbridge so it seems a bit random.

Why aren’t yummy mummies looking for me in Birmingham, Dudley or where I live, in Halesowen?

Because they’ve done their research and concluded the ladies of Stourbridge are the ones who like the cut of your gib.

I suggest the leisure centre as a first date venue. It has a wave machine that works around half the time.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Because they’ve done their research and concluded the ladies of Stourbridge are the ones who like the cut of your gib.

I suggest the leisure centre as a first date venue. It has a wave machine that works around half the time.

I like to hang around the bottom of the yellow slide.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I like to hang around the bottom of the yellow slide.

For the best vantage point of the rapid whirlpool bit, I get where you’re coming from :thumb:

Spoiler

I’ve spent far too much time at that bloody swimming pool.

Â