Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

On 10/15/2017 at 16:30, mjmooney said:

Definitely. We've all played football, been kicked, got up and got on with it. For no pay. Yet these clearings in the woods who get paid millions behave like babies. It's annoying. 

Playing junior high soccerball in America in the 1980's was arguably one of the most dangerous things you could do. Nobody knew how to tackle, and if your foot was left hanging by a tendon, you might be awarded a free kick.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2017 at 17:28, Rugeley Villa said:

A young lad who works at our place stabbed some lad in the stomach last week. He was being chased by a gang of lads, so managed to run into his mums. They were outside kicking off, so he went out and stabbed the ring leader. Completely bonkers thing to do, and absolutely brainless. I hate knives. Smash a bottle over my head or whatever, but a knife, oh no. 

I had a knife drawn on me two summers ago. I doubt he was gonna use it, but it sobered me up very quickly.

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

I had a knife drawn on me two summers ago. I doubt he was gonna use it, but it sobered me up very quickly.

The same happened to me whilst me and my wife we're coming back from a meal. It got caught on cctv, here you go look....

• Haha 1

On 12/4/2017 at 22:28, Rugeley Villa said:

A young lad who works at our place stabbed some lad in the stomach last week. He was being chased by a gang of lads, so managed to run into his mums. They were outside kicking off, so he went out and stabbed the ring leader. 

And there were absolutely no repercussions to this and everybody lived happily ever after.

• Like 2

On 12/5/2017 at 13:02, Paddywhack said:

Not for me. 

For example, the plan for my day off tomorrow: Wake up at 8, go for a run, shower, make a nice breakfast, go for a haircut, go Christmas shopping, tidy/clean the house, get the Christmas decorations out the loft and start getting tea ready for when the wife gets home.

What I know will actually happen: Wake up at 12, masturbate, play PS4, masturbate, wife will come home.

I woke up at 11, showered, went for a haircut, went Christmas shopping, had a McDonalds, played playstation, tidied the house, got the Christmas decorations out the loft and only masturbated once.

5/9. Fairly productive I think.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ender4 said:

depends.   

if the scale is in degrees (like mine), then put it lower.

Mine's 1 to 7. It's usually on 4, but I noticed the other day that everything was a bit warmer than normal, so I've been turning it up each day. It's on 7 now though and still not that cold.

A couple of weeks ago it froze a few things when it was on 4 though so I think it's kaput.

Does this belong in the boring thread?

Â