Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

As some of you will be aware I went to Baltimore a couple of weekends ago and for the entire time I felt unsafe.

I've been to Baltimore, and I felt perfectly safe. Admittedly it was nearly thirty years ago. Perhaps it's got worse. 

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

I've been to Baltimore, and I felt perfectly safe. Admittedly it was nearly thirty years ago. Perhaps it's got worse. 

I was there for an extended period in 2001 and felt completely at ease. Not this time.

• Thanks 1

Why that when I’m at work I have all these plans for my days off then when I’m actually off I end up in my joggers eating wotsits while watching shite like Building Alaska where people with beards build wooden lodges in the forest. I could be in the Lake District or Dartmoor doing something good but no. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Why that when I’m at work I have all these plans for my days off then when I’m actually off I end up in my joggers eating wotsits while watching shite like Building Alaska where people with beards build wooden lodges in the forest. I could be in the Lake District or Dartmoor doing something good but no. 

Why do it yourself when you can watch someone else go it? 

55 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I'm into my 2nd week of holiday and had a few jobs I needed to do. Did naff all in the first week so now rushing around in week 2 trying to get them done :mellow:

6 hours ago, Seat68 said:

As some of you will be aware I went to Baltimore a couple of weekends ago and for the entire time I felt unsafe.

What was it that made you feel unsafe?

28 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

You gotta plan, man. 

If you set targets, you'll achieve them.  This is true of free time. 

Not for me. 

For example, the plan for my day off tomorrow: Wake up at 8, go for a run, shower, make a nice breakfast, go for a haircut, go Christmas shopping, tidy/clean the house, get the Christmas decorations out the loft and start getting tea ready for when the wife gets home.

What I know will actually happen: Wake up at 12, masturbate, play PS4, masturbate, wife will come home.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

You gotta plan, man. 

If you set targets, you'll achieve them.  This is true of free time. 

I'm really organised at work but complete opposite outside of work.

Although had a fairly productive day today - picked up a few presents and purchased 15 pairs of work socks for myself (my work sock situation was dire). 

8 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Not for me. 

For example, the plan for my day off tomorrow: Wake up at 8, go for a run, shower, make a nice breakfast, go for a haircut, go Christmas shopping, tidy/clean the house, get the Christmas decorations out the loft and start getting tea ready for when the wife gets home.

What I know will actually happen: Wake up at 12, masturbate, play PS4, masturbate, wife will come home.

That's because you're rubbish at living. 

6 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

This is why I need a strong, hairy bear male in my crappy life. When I’m with someone they take me up the arse and get me jizzing. Left to my own devices I’m a **** Commodore 64 :D

double lol 

• Haha 1

Â