Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I wonder how long I would last as a drug lord. I don't reckon very long. But I'd love to find out without being imprisoned. Sadly the "but you've got to try everything once!" defence just never seems to work in court.

• Like 1

I wonder how long I would last as a drug lord. I don't reckon very long. But I'd love to find out without being imprisoned. Sadly the "but you've got to try everything once!" defence just never seems to work in court.

Imprisoned...

Or dead.

I'm almost certain I would end up the latter.

I have a weird story about a drug lord.

I stayed with a friend one year when I was travelling and I met his housemate who was a really sound guy. Turns out he was a weed dealer. No biggy, I knew a few at uni. Most people did it to make small money.

Fast forward a year and I stay with the same friend and his housemate has branched out into 'lord' territory. Supplying all sorts to the very small time dealer he was. I was told he was out of town so i could crash in his room. So it's late, we'd gone out and I was going to bed. I took the duvet off the bed and under it were the biggest pile of mushrooms I'd ever seen. I was a bit like, 'ok' and just got on with it. I flipped the pillow over and there's a **** off knife. I go to my mate's room and ask him about it and he told me it's for protection. 

Not exactly the best night's sleep I'd had with the constant fear of being mistaken for a drug lord over my head.

This guy though, nicest guy you'll meet. Tiny bloke, friendly; wouldn't pin him as drug lord, but hey!

• Like 1

I don't know if he's a lord, but I live next door to a drug dealer.

He definitely grows weed and has the massive air purifier so the street doesn't smell, which is nice of him.

Always has loads of dodgy cars pulling up and coming out with massive sacks of... dirty laundry? 

Might try and stick a picture on here of his house, it constantly looks like he's expecting the cartel to come round and storm the place.

Exactly the same with me Tomaszk next door.

The husband of my gipo neighbour is a drug runner for one of the paramilitary organizations so he's smart enough not to keep his stuff in the house but he does arrive in different old cars for obvious reasons. He then forensically cleans the inside of the car before locking up for the night.

So **** obvious and I have informed the Police but nothing has been done.

My allotment was previously owned by an international drugs cartel. Well, by a lady that thought the other allotment guys wouldn't know what she was growing anyway.

A few rows of poly tunnels full of weed that apparently she used to sit there and all day, in the door of her little shed, smoking.

Somebody eventually decided to tell on her, the council kicked her out, rotovated it all into the ground and gave the plot to me.

To date, I've found 3 of the old blokes up there that are growing a modest couple of plants in their greenhouses. When I mentioned in passing to the one pensioner (who was giving me free tomato plants) that he had an interesting plant back there, he professed not to know what it was, apparently it had 'just grown' and he was going to get rid of it later. Yeah, whatever, thanks for the toms.

My allotment was previously owned by an international drugs cartel.

I demand a short story based on this sentence, now.

There was even a dead body when I first arrived. OK it was a fox, but the message was clear. 

• Like 1

Your eyes aren't a camera. All image processing is done by the brain. I suspect everyone sees different colours, but the consensus is that a particular thing is described as "blue" which means we can discuss it.

The Ancient Greeks called the colour of the sky "bronze".

I often wonder if people can read my mind when I'm thinking some very dodgy things. 

I'll often be standing in a group, have a thought pop up and look around to see if anyone is looking shocked or surprised. When I see no reactions I'm happy that no-one in that group can see what I'm thinking.

• Like 1

Â