Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abraham's twitter about an hour ago, don't think it's been posted on here:

Been told #AVFC will "step up their search" for a new manager next week. Mark Hughes not completely discarded though

Time to give this board a break then. Which is good, as I am off to Lords tomorrow.

Been told #AVFC will "step up their search" for a new manager next week. Mark Hughes not completely discarded though

Time to give this board a break then. Which is good, as I am off to Lords tomorrow.

Thing is we'll go away from here a couple of hours and come back to see 10-20 new pages, thinking we've missed something, frantically catch up and see it's all about nothing. I love it!

Benitez is the man you want.

ducks

I know, but there are people calling for pro-Benitez dissidents to be "named and shamed", banned, or even (in good old Soviet style) committed to mental asylums.

It's horrendous! They're trying to trample on our basic human rights!

Thing is we'll go away from here a couple of hours and come back to see 10-20 new pages, thinking we've missed something, frantically catch up and see it's all about nothing. I love it!

very true. i love it to. ive fractured my wrist so that is all i will be doing for the next 6 weeks :)

haha. Too true.

Abraham's twitter has made me feel we're not going to get a really top class manager; I felt that if we were prepared to discount an average premiership manager, it meant we had a far better option lined up. Now it looks like we've been rejected by Ancelotti and possibly others, so we're back in the market for Hughes.

Keep clicking refresh on newsnow for the hope of some optimism.