Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

MYSTERYMAN

parks player

Re: Who Should be Aston Villa Manager ?

« Reply #2250on: Today at 2:47:50 PM »

Just had a text that says confirmed interviews are Curbishley, Hughes and McClaren, Ancelotti isn't interested as reported, Benitez has been told a polite "no thank you"

Only joking, get a life saddoes!

:lol:

Don't do that!

Out of those three, I only want Hughes.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MYSTERYMAN

parks player

Just had a text that says confirmed interviews are Curbishley, Hughes and McClaren, Ancelotti isn't interested as reported, Benitez has been told a polite "no thank you"

Has that message been deleted as I cannot see it on there now.

What a great shortlist by the way. Really pleased with the direction we are going in.

it was never on there it was a joke

Aston Villa have taken court action against Rafa Benitez following a series of desperate attempts by the former Liverpool boss to find a new job. Rafa, who still lives in the UK, has been unemployed since being sacked by Inter Milan in December.

An insider at Villa has stated that Rafa has been hounding Randy Lerner, the Villa Chairman, with phone calls, texts, tweets and even personal visits. "He is constantly ringing up begging for a job, he even offered to slice the half time oranges if we gave him a tracksuit with his initials on it." It was only when Benitez turned up at Mr Lerners home address that it was decided he had gone too far.

"He turned up in the middle of the night wearing nothing but a sandwich board with the words, "Will work for food" scrawled on it and a crudely cut out replica of the European Cup he won with Liverpool in 2005." It is believed this event was the final straw for Mr Lerner and after the local police lead Benitez away he called his solicitor to instigate legal proceedings.

Rafa was not available for comment but he has been seen in numerous parks around the country offering to coach groups of kids having a kick around.

;)

lol - quality :-)

MYSTERYMAN

parks player

Has that message been deleted as I cannot see it on there now.

What a great shortlist by the way. Really pleased with the direction we are going in.

it was never on there it was a joke

I thought so. Not funny.!!!

MYSTERYMAN

parks player

Here come the doomsday posts........its gonna be a interesting summer.

nickpurvis Nick Purvis

@ @mini_beest no real confirmation on the details. Simply reports that he will not be the next #AVFC manager. Will update you if i hear more.

20 minutes ago »

nickpurvis Nick Purvis

Some sources reporting that Steve Mclaren won't go to #AVFC.

30 minutes ago

MYSTERYMAN

parks player

« Reply #2250on: Today at 3:12:50 PM »

Just had a text. Randy is in the Hilton Hotel in Peterborough town centre in deep discussion with Barry Fry

...And if you cant read the small print because it's too small, do what i did. Either a)Take it for the spirit it is clearly intended in or B) copy and paste it into word then enlarge the font.

...And if you cant read the small print because it's too small, do what i did. Either a)Take it for the spirit it is clearly intended in or B) copy and paste it into word then enlarge the font.

or c) just press quote! ;)

or c) just press quote! ;)

Then what?

Ha ha, just kidding. Steve McClaren for life!!