Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

gettin a bit silly this imo

Fans revolt - Why?? Because they dont like the man whos been appointed. People need to get a life.

If the fans dont want the man that is put in charge, then they will let their feelings be known, was this not also the case with Houllier? :?

Not sure why i need to get a life for suggesting it, am i not just speaking the truth?

I didnt realise I aimed it at you??

The people who need to get a life will be those leading the revolt, not the ones suggesting there will be :?

oh my bad then mate.

Do you not see it as PR suicide by appointing someone that im guessing 90% of the fanbase clearly do not want in charge?

Wiggy, are we going to get a man that the majority want in charge?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its clear as day that the board of **** incompetent when it comes to decision making.
How about waiting for the decision to be made before making that kind of statement?

Oh Jebus Christ...

ITS THE AMOUNT OF TIME THE DECISION IS TAKING THAT MAKES IT INCOMPETENT!!!!!!!!

It's been six days. Have some patience.

Its clear as day that the board of **** incompetent when it comes to decision making.
How about waiting for the decision to be made before making that kind of statement?

Oh Jebus Christ...

Is taking the time to make sure the appointment is the correct one not important Stu? :?

Its been even less for Fulham and they already have a manager.

Oh and its actually been much, much longer than six days, seeing as the board knew they wanted rid of Houllier at least a month ago.

Open your eyes.

Im speechless when I read comments like this. I really am.

What do you expect seriously its been 6 days since houlliers test confirmed he couldnt carry on, you may say its been a month but thats rubbish they intended to keep gh on if health was not an issue he'd still be our manager. Not even a week and weve got raging "fans" going mental because randy hasnt appointed the first man to hand in his cv. :bang:

What do you expect seriously its been 6 days since houlliers test confirmed he couldnt carry on, you may say its been a month but thats rubbish they intended to keep gh on if health was not an issue he'd still be our manager. Not even a week and weve got raging "fans" going mental because randy hasnt appointed the first man to hand in his cv. :bang:

It's because of who we are strongly being linked with, that is bringing the frustration to the surface in many fans.

Oh Jebus Christ...

Its been 6 days FFS! You can say the board knew well before then that he was going when in reality they didnt because they were awaiting further medical tests. We havent got a game until mid August, We dont report back to pre-season training until 4th July and officially the transfer window doesnt open until 1st July.

gettin a bit silly this imo

Fans revolt - Why?? Because they dont like the man whos been appointed. People need to get a life.

If the fans dont want the man that is put in charge, then they will let their feelings be known, was this not also the case with Houllier? :?

Not sure why i need to get a life for suggesting it, am i not just speaking the truth?

I didnt realise I aimed it at you??

The people who need to get a life will be those leading the revolt, not the ones suggesting there will be :?

oh my bad then mate.

Do you not see it as PR suicide by appointing someone that im guessing 90% of the fanbase clearly do not want in charge?

Wiggy, are we going to get a man that the majority want in charge?

Whoever Randy and the board appoint, no doubt there will be a section of fans that are not happy, whoever steps in will not be to everyones satisfaction.

I will say that Randy is a businessman and Aston Villa is his business, the fans are the client, if you upset the client your business will suffer.

Randy and the board will not appoint someone that will cause such a huge reaction from the fans as McClaren would.

Hughes leaving Fullham for no reason just doesn't make sense (i dont buy the lack of ambition crap, a job is a job and he's hardly Mourinho is he!), either he is going to Chelsea in some capacity or has another job lined up. I still think that could be us. Legally neither party could say anything so it's impossible to know for sure.

Birmingham Mail have stated Randy is coming back to sell Young and specifically said he will also interview two candidates for the manager's role, no idea where they got that from - but surely they would be manager's out of work? Or manager's where a club has given permission for us to speak to them?

Can i take this chance to state that someone needs to tell Liverpool and their fans that they are no longer a top 4 club.

Your opinion.

But Freidel has cited the managrial uncertainty at villa as to why he chose to jump ship. - and what should have been a routine appointment - has now once more turned into a circus.

They should have gone for Mark Hughes pretty swiftly.

True we have to wait and see - and the board could yet pleasantly surprise us - but I wouldn't count on it.