Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

Reliable sources on other forums are saying the same as Mazrim. Hughes and McLaren have never been in the frame!

I can relax now and let Randy take his time over it, knowing that its not going to be McLaren

It's a disgrace if that's true. Just renewed my season ticket based on the exciting reports about Steve coming to villa. I would bitterly disappointed in the board if Steve doesn't come in.

FFS mate get real, McClaren is shit and you know it, all this Steve this and Steve that bullshit makes me want to puke...

He's having a laugh mate, seriously. Relax.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like last season, they'll probably wait untill the transfer window has closed and unveil someone who was available all along. wouldnt suprise me at all.

Which part of that ridiculus statement was 'like last season'?

when did MON leave? when did houllier take over? during which time did the transfer window not expire? coincidence?

Is this serious? Please tell me you are on the wind up, or 8 years old?

not a wind up. they wound down the clock purposely. like it or not, tell me one FOOTBALL decision the board has got right. Ireland? MON didnt want him, he wanted the cash but the board wanted ireland to replace milner. houllier? after his initial presser he flew back to finish work with the fff leaving us still managerless. they released some money in january, and luckily houllier was allowed to chose his targets, only to protect their invesment. dont get me wrong off the field there has been far more good things done by the board, and i am still 100% behind randy but any football decisions they have had to make have been a disaster. lets just hope they redeem themselves this time. or maybe they'll appoint mcclaren. it really wouldnt suprise me. leave FOOTBALL decisions to FOOTBALL people.

So who are these FOOTBALL people that should be making the decisions?

well not accountants and armymen ffs. you do know there are third paties who assist clubs with these decisions? let the manager choose the players. you cant expect to replace milner with **** ireland. just look at the browns boards popularity among fans and compare there dicisions there to their decisions here. the only difference is we can be relegated if they **** it all up.

here ya go now, from twitter: Mat Kendrick

I understand that #avfc have sounded out Steve McClaren's representatives. Whether SMc will be interviewed, I don't know

What was the 3am American news?

special report on how gullible a load of villa fans were

It was about NottingVilla having flame retardant body armour made for himself.

I know people are eager for us to appoint a new manager but can we please keep this topic civil please and on topic and off poster.

Can we also please keep the fake or attempted comedy ITK claims to a minimum please as us mods are rather busy this morning, we are trying to figure out which one of us should go to the press conference tomorrow to announce the arrival of Pep Guardiola.

Thanks

i believe there is a 80% chance it will be one of the following managers:

Moyes

Benitez

Coyle

Martinez

Rijkaard

Curbishley

Raneiri

Koeman

Klinsmann

Bradley

Bilic

Van Gaal

Holloway

Raneiri

Flores

Lambert

Zola

Poyet

Sven

Hoddle

McLeish

Hughton

:bonk:

At least we've got Martin Laursen to look forward to in the future.

I really would like him to get the job one day, though would probably be a bit too soon for him now.

I cant emphasise how much respect I have for that man, particularly in the light of our current crop of players.