Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

I didn't want to say this earlier but I don't think Ancelotti was the right man anyway.

Different managers operate better at different levels of the table, don't they?

e.g. Roy Hodgson is the man to take you from bottom-6 to mid-table and Carlo is the man to take you from top-4 to title-contention.

Villa need somebody in-between. Like Moyes or Jol. Maybe Hughes.

Yeah right. I'm sure you have nothing but our best interests at heart...

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that all it was on, that poxy yellow ticker? That's not proof yet. No quotes or anything?

They said we'd signed Kevin Prince Boateng and we hadn't even enquired about him.

They said we were about to hire Mark Hughes and we arent.

I'll wait for more definitive evidence first before I believe that. Not that they're wrong.

I think the board have realised that as a club we were divided last year. The fanbase was split and they are looking for a candidate to genuinely unite the fans together in a common cause, to have the fans all together and agreeing with each other

Step forward Steve Mclaren!

awsome, no contact? no contact?

bye bye young, bye bye downing bye bye benty

i doubt we will get a high profile manager now , i have been keeping positive and confident that randy wouldnt **** us over with some shit appointment but not even aproaching ancelotti?

is randy making it as difficult for himself as he can?

what is left that is any good?

rijkaard? doesnt fit what randy wants which is premier league experience

van gaal, same as rijkaard

hitzfeld, same as above

deschamps, same as above

so we are left with

moyes, would do a decent job, would have little pull or no pull when it comes to keeping our best players and attracting good footballers, will get us the same as MON, not bad but not moving us any further forwards than MON did.

FSW, won stuff at liverpoo but relied reasonable heavily on his back room staff and has not really set the world alight since it started going wrong, the only reason liverpoo stayed up there was due to gerrard, carragher and torres, without those 3 they would have struggled to get 7th

jol, has done decent, was interviewed recently and still has a house in london and is looking to get back into management but has he been away from the premier league too long?

then who else? any one else who could move us forwards?

unless we get some top manager from abroad already with another club or poach one of the top 4 managers in this country not with another club

i have serious concerns that we will end up with shit like hughes or mclaren and then mid table boring bland shit here we come, yippee

Same source that told me over a week ago ... I don't think he's here yet (as some reports suggest) but he'll be here this week and signed as manager by Friday !

I really really hope your genuine and not some jumped up pleb trying to get a reaction! :winkold:

I ain't no jumped up pleb ! I've waited for before making this information public.. I usually check my information with MM first but he's no longer around !

i was right...attention whore!!!

I didn't want to say this earlier but I don't think Ancelotti was the right man anyway.

Different managers operate better at different levels of the table, don't they?

e.g. Roy Hodgson is the man to take you from bottom-6 to mid-table and Carlo is the man to take you from top-4 to title-contention.

Villa need somebody in-between. Like Moyes or Jol. Maybe Hughes.

Og come on, like you didnt want Ancelotti? Cut the crap...

Redman is a Liverpool fan.

Is that all it was on, that poxy yellow ticker? That's not proof yet. No quotes or anything?

They said we'd signed Kevin Prince Boateng and we hadn't even enquired about him.

I'll wait for more definitive evidence first before I believe that. Not that they're wrong.

Just let it go mate. Hes not coming here.

I hope we get Martinez.

Just let it go mate. Hes not coming here.

I hope we get Martinez.

I can let it go. My first choice but not the only choice.

Too soon for Martinez. Moyes or Benitez now.