Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted. Worringly, Ancelotti claims that he has absolutely no contact with any club since leaving Chelsea. Dunno if that's the truth or not, but if our board haven't even tried, I would be very, very disappointed. Who on earth are we looking at?

Gutted. Worringly, Ancelotti claims that he has absolutely no contact with any club since leaving Chelsea. Dunno if that's the truth or not, but if our board haven't even tried, I would be very, very disappointed. Who on earth are we looking at?

Agree... we should've atleast asked.

I didn't want to say this earlier but I don't think Ancelotti was the right man anyway.

Different managers operate better at different levels of the table, don't they?

e.g. Roy Hodgson is the man to take you from bottom-6 to mid-table and Carlo is the man to take you from top-4 to title-contention.

Villa need somebody in-between. Like Moyes or Jol. Maybe Hughes.

Carlo Ancelotti rules himself out of #AVFC job. Taking a break from coaching for a year.

Ancelotti: "I have not been contacted by any club in England and I have not spoken to Roma. It is all fantasy." #AVFC

Ancelotti: "I have been coaching non-stop since 1995. I will take a year off and look around, study how my colleagues work."

Timothy Abrams.

Life!!!

I didn't want to say this earlier but I don't think Ancelotti was the right man anyway.

Different managers operate better at different levels of the table, don't they?

e.g. Roy Hodgson is the man to take you from bottom-6 to mid-table and Carlo is the man to take you from top-4 to title-contention.

Villa need somebody in-between. Like Moyes or Jol. Maybe Hughes.

Og come on, like you didnt want Ancelotti? Cut the crap...