Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

Even if Ancelotti doesn't come I would like to think atleast our board tried which shows they still have ambition etc..

That reminds me of the days under Doug, where he'd put in a crap offer for a player knowing full well we wouldn't get him, then say "Oh well, at least we tried!"

With this board, they will attempt to keep it quiet, so if we have / do try and fail there is every chance we won't hear anything, or nothing solid.

I choose to believe they will try for ambitious candidates, even if we don't hear about it.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm mortified at any possibility that McLaren could be our manager and feel sick whenever his name is mentioned in the press.

So far 0.65% of those who have voted want him - a shocking statistic. Let's hope the execs at our club read some of the opinions and figures on here.

Right, off on my lunch break now to try and track down Ancelotti somewhere in B'ham.

Even if Ancelotti doesn't come I would like to think atleast our board tried which shows they still have ambition etc..

That reminds me of the days under Doug, where he'd put in a crap offer for a player knowing full well we wouldn't get him, then say "Oh well, at least we tried!"

so it's actually impossible to try and get the best and fail without it being a cynical ploy by a board?

no pressure then. :?

MM Said hes not posting anymore didnt he? No reason for him to post on that blog

Why does he no longer post here????

Perhaps when people started to refer to him as "Grant" the "mystery" part became kind of pointless :?