Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand it - we all like to dream - but let's not make ourselves look like fools!

The most sense thats been spoken in 228 pages

You see that why Ecstasy was invented.....miserable gits

Im still on my comedown from saturday night...

It seems that most fans on here have their hearts set on Ancelotti. How disappointed would you be now if it wasn't him?

Its just a step in the right direction to be linked with him TBH!

Im fed up of the usual suspects list, I cant believe there has not been more talk of Curbishley.

Same source that told me over a week ago ... I don't think he's here yet (as some reports suggest) but he'll be here this week and signed as manager by Friday !

I really really hope your genuine and not some jumped up pleb trying to get a reaction! :winkold:

I ain't no jumped up pleb ! I've waited for before making this information public.. I usually check my information with MM first but he's no longer around !

I see that there is a poster on Ianrobbo's site calling themselves MM, if it is the one and same, why post on there and not on here? He posted today, nothing ITK by the way.

He got a fair bit of abuse on here at times so he decided to quit posting on this site and just lurk instead.

I am pretty sure he is not a club insider but has a lot of corporate dealings with the club so he gets to hang out in the directors lounge etc and chat to people who do know things e.g. staff or explayers etc.

Sometimes he got some great tip offs and sometimes he got told something that didn't happen which means he got a lot of stick for it.

He probably also got tired of having to pester the contacts he had every time something happened at the club to satisfy the Villa Talk masses :P

Yet again some itk nonsense has people writing stuff about Ancelotti's signings, etc. forgetting that there's not a chance that we'll attract such a big name.

He's not Jesus Christ. He was quoted a couple of weeks ago saying he would not rule out managing West Ham to stay in English football.

Yet again some itk nonsense has people writing stuff about Ancelotti's signings, etc. forgetting that there's not a chance that we'll attract such a big name.

He's not Jesus Christ. He was quoted a couple of weeks ago saying he would not rule out managing West Ham to stay in English football.

He may have said it, but that quote didn't turn out to be worth an awful lot, did it?

Same source that told me over a week ago ... I don't think he's here yet (as some reports suggest) but he'll be here this week and signed as manager by Friday !

I really really hope your genuine and not some jumped up pleb trying to get a reaction! :winkold:

I ain't no jumped up pleb ! I've waited for before making this information public.. I usually check my information with MM first but he's no longer around !

I see that there is a poster on Ianrobbo's site calling themselves MM, if it is the one and same, why post on there and not on here? He posted today, nothing ITK by the way.

He got a fair bit of abuse on here at times so he decided to quit posting on this site and just lurk instead.

I am pretty sure he is not a club insider but has a lot of corporate dealings with the club so he gets to hang out in the directors lounge etc and chat to people who do know things e.g. staff or explayers etc.

Sometimes he got some great tip offs and sometimes he got told something that didn't happen which means he got a lot of stick for it.

He probably also got tired of having to pester the contacts he had every time something happened at the club to satisfy the Villa Talk masses :P

He is still posting, but someone mentioned that he is not doing any more ITK stuff. You can hardly blame him considering some of the abuse he got from some of the idiots on here.

Shame!

I have just spoken to my brother who works in accounts at Villa Park and he says Randy Learner is due to fly into Birmingham tonight,as for Carlo he is due for talks on Wednesday as he isnt even in the country yet. Everyone in the office is talking about it and they all seem to think he will be the next manager,but it will take alot of money to make it happen.

Thanks for the info; if the Villa office staff are getting excited then it doesn't seem so bad for us to live in hope.

227 pages in and no one's any the wiser :?

History would suggest another 2,227 before anything real happens :D

Corrected.

The Turkish Football Federation has accepted that Guus Hiddink is likely to leave his job as national team boss and return to Chelsea.

According to a senior source at the TFF, the Dutchman "can't say no to Chelsea, we believe he wants to leave".

Hiddink led Chelsea to an FA Cup victory as caretaker manager in 2009.

Despite an indifferent qualifying campaign, Turkey remain in contention for a Euro 2012 play-off place after a 1-1 draw against Belgium on Saturday.

Hughes more likely now?

227 pages in and no one's any the wiser :?

History would suggest another 2,227 polls before anything real happens :D

Corrected.

Corrected again just for you Rob