Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

I remember Jurgen Klinsmann was in the running to replace MON and I was quite excited at the prospect as he promised an "attacking football philosophy", would anyone want him as our manager?

i would love to see Klinsmann at Villa, he is my 1st choice. What he did with Bayern and then Germany shows what he could do with Villa.

My Choices would be

1. Klinsmann

2. Ancelotti

3. Hughes

If we get Rafa i will not be a happy camper.

If we get Mclaren......god i can't even think about that. through all the ups and downs over the last season or so i have always tried to look positive and backed the board, the manager and everyone at the club. I couldn't back Mclaren, as far as i can see he is the worst manager i have ever known, i would lose my faith if this happened. Please Randy & co. don't let me question my faith.....

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managers I would be happy with;

- Ancelotti

- Moyes

- Hughes

- Jol

- Klinsmann

- Martinez

- Benitez

Managers I would not be happy with;

- McLaren

- Dowie

- McAllister

In my book Lerner will struggle to pick a manager I don't like. Though with Villa right now no one knows what is going through Lerner's head.. That is the scary part.

Martinez hasn't done anything worthy of consideration imo. If he does something exceptional with Wigan and gets them to have a top 8 season, and well clear of relegation troubles for consecutive seasons, then he'll be doing beyond what is expected and maybe worthy of a step up. Not now though.

Is is bad that I had a wet dream about Ancelotti and his amazing eyebrows last night? :shock:

That comment is bound to raise a few eyebrows!!

Taxi for diehardvillan :lol: .......

I thought it was pretty good that. You kind of walked into that one!!

Is is bad that I had a wet dream about Ancelotti and his amazing eyebrows last night? :shock:

Not bad, not bad! Don't you mean I slept-walked into it, though? 8)

Not bad, not bad! Don't you mean I slept-walked into it, though? 8)

Oh dear!!! TAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI for Villaandloyal

lol. God, we need some news don't we. BIG TIME!! We need a sign made up in the Villa merchandise shop with a picture of McClaren standing in the rain waiting for a TAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI.... and with RANDYpulling up as the driver saying....NO WORRIES SCCCHHHHHHHHHHHTEVE....This one's on me!!

lol. God, we need some news don't we. BIG TIME!! We need a sign made up in the Villa merchandise shop with a picture of McClaren standing in the rain waiting for a TAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI.... and with RANDYpulling up as the driver saying....NO WORRIES SCCCHHHHHHHHHHHTEVE....This one's on me!!

If I was the driver, I'd run the F@*ker over!