Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Durham is such a wankbag. So we have to settle for someone like McLaren as we aren't in the CL.

Fair play! The guy is a plank! Durham is now basically ridiculing a Villa Fan insisting that he must be joking that Young and Downing would stay at Villa if Ancelotti arrived.

clearing in the woods

He doesn't actually believe it. He is just saying things to wind up Villa fans which make them pay to call in.

Exactly it's actually very clever, in every topic there is someone happy to be the bad guy and 2 opinions which when combined are either are disagreed with by most of the population.

This gets a reaction from most people and plenty pay to call in and argue.

Just hope this is over and done with asap, i have my favourites and the managers i dont want, but i will support the club whoever it is, from Moyes to Mclaren. The club just needs to get someone in quick, so we dont see a repeat of last season (aka new guy not having time to bring in players etc) cause otherwise we are screwed!

If we get Ancelotti this would be bigger than Bent. Ancelotti is probably one of the most prestigious managers in the world. As much as I love our Darren I wouldn't say he was the Ancelotti of strikers (close though).

Ancelotti would be a good choice but his partnership with Wilkins was very effective. If we can't get Wilkins in as well i'd like to see Kmac step up to assistant instead.

I think Ancelotti would be a really strong appointment. Would he be anywhere near as good without Ray Wilkins though???

Appoint Wilkins too then, he's not in work at the moment.