Which areas are Villa? Which areas are Blues?

TRS-T

In online multiplayer of Call of Duty Black Ops & Modern Warfare 3 on the PS3 i would say it's about 90% villa & 10% blues judging by clan tags names like "AVFC", "SOTC" & "VTID" :crylaugh:

On FIFA 12 when you first play the game you are asked which team you support and this is linked to your online profile.

Here is how the Midlands looks in terms of total fans for each club on FIFA 12 on the PS3:

1. Villa - 34,294

2. Wolves - 13,791

3. Blues - 12,059

4. Forest - 10,217

5. Stoke - 10,162

6. Albion - 8,692

7. Leicester - 8,400

8. Derby - 6,699

9. Coventry - 4,265

IMPRESSIVE, though I suppose not surprising seeing as all the other club's are up and down the leagues more often than Ryan Giggs's trousers.

In online multiplayer of Call of Duty Black Ops & Modern Warfare 3 on the PS3 i would say it's about 90% villa & 10% blues judging by clan tags names like "AVFC", "SOTC" & "VTID" :crylaugh:

On FIFA 12 when you first play the game you are asked which team you support and this is linked to your online profile.

Here is how the Midlands looks in terms of total fans for each club on FIFA 12 on the PS3:

1. Villa - 34,294

2. Wolves - 13,791

3. Blues - 12,059

4. Forest - 10,217

5. Stoke - 10,162

6. Albion - 8,692

7. Leicester - 8,400

8. Derby - 6,699

9. Coventry - 4,265

IMPRESSIVE, though I suppose not surprising seeing as all the other club's are up and down the leagues more often than Ryan Giggs's trousers.

We are 8th out of all the English clubs behind the current Top 6 and Newcastle.

Glory hunters :x

Interestingly, we have a very similar number of fans on the game to Rangers and Celtic (all three clubs have around 34,000 fans.)

• 3 months later...
Stourbridge is a villa / bogrolls / walves split , never been able to guess who's got the most , blues only got the odd one or two , I don't know any !

I was always under the impression is was more baggies wolves mostly, say 40% each and the remaining 20% mainly villa, but still dwarfed by the yammers?

• 9 months later...

There are many more Villa than Blues both here in Burton on Trent where i now live & in Kidderminster where i used to live. They used to run coaches for Wolves & Villa games from Kiddy & there were usually Two Villa coaches to every Wolves one... & thats when both teams were in the old 1st division in the 80's... Never any coaches for Albion or Sha though... As for in Burton you rarely see any noses up here.. quite a few Villa though. There is one house mind you on the outskirts of the town which has a Sha flag flying on a pole... really does my head in that lol!

Castle bromwich where i live, and the majority of its surrounding areas (chelmsley, kingshurst, shard end etc) is absolutely vast majority blues, unfortunately. It seems to me like castle vale and north from there is villa. Whilst everywhere south from there is blues. "the m6 divide"

Edited by Grogan_Avfc

Shame they didn't do this 2 years ago when Villa, Blues, Albion and Wolves were all in the Premier League.

Twitter map finally reveals exactly where Manchester United fans live

That's really interesting, whilst hardly being scientific. I notice that the Villa come high in lots of east and central London postcodes, and check out W11. I'd like to think that I'm responsible for most of the Villa tweets in E17.

That's really interesting, whilst hardly being scientific. I notice that the Villa come high in lots of east and central London postcodes, and check out W11. I'd like to think that I'm responsible for most of the Villa tweets in E17.

I guess that goes some way to explaining why we tend to sell out a lot of away games in London and the South; West Ham, Fulham, Arsenal, Southampton, Reading, compared to away games in the north; Everton, Liverpool, Sunderland, Newcastle.

Â