Which areas are Villa? Which areas are Blues?

TRS-T

Bromsgrove is a bit strange. There's a few core blues families and a few baggies. The vast majority are Villa though.

In fact, most of the greater West Midlands and Worcestershire conurbation is Villa, then we have small pockets in almost all corners of the country, and the world. If only we could get some sustained success and (don't shoot me for this) make the surrounding area of Villa Park less of a shithole we'd get some amazing support.

Loads in Cornwall.

Do see the occasional nose, but theres Villa all over the place (not just ex-pats like myself either). Theres one little lad who religiously wears his Villa beanie to and from school, come rain or shine and my daughters are in the same year, so the next generation are definitely spreading the word...........we're everywhere.

I'd say Redditch is about 60/40 split in blues favour. the blues redditch supporters club meet at the local pub to me & the coaches pick them up from there on matchdays. But us Villians still give a good account of ourselves in the town.

I grew up in south-east brum & would say that was about 50/50

I have friends out in worcester, malvern & gloucester way & apart from gloryhunters is villa all the way, no bluenoses

(don't shoot me for this) make the surrounding area of Villa Park less of a shithole we'd get some amazing support.

Get randy to buy up all the shitty houses & flatten 'em to make way for more matchday car parks & better access to the ground... keep the pubs though :flag:

I'd say Solihull has WAY more Villa Fans... Probably more Solihull Moores fan's around than SHA... IMO

Being from the great Solihull I disagree. Loads of Noses, about 60-40 in Noses favour I reckon.

I agree, lived in solihull for about 10 years & would say it's fairly even, maybe slightly in blues favour.

In online multiplayer of Call of Duty Black Ops & Modern Warfare 3 on the PS3 i would say it's about 90% villa & 10% blues judging by clan tags names like "AVFC", "SOTC" & "VTID" :crylaugh:

Your analysis of the amount of Villa fans to SHA fans could be slightly warped by the fact that the majority of SHA fans would not have the brain capacity to use the aforementioned technology so there may be one or two more of them out there!

i was born in brum and grew up in Bromsgrove. I think there is a mix of both there but the only ones who ever made a big deal of it were blues fans. i think they work on the basis of if you keep saying the same thing over and over ie; bromsgroves full of blues fans then they think its true. id say there are as many man utd fans in most parts of brum as there are villa and blues fans.

• 1 month later...
In online multiplayer of Call of Duty Black Ops & Modern Warfare 3 on the PS3 i would say it's about 90% villa & 10% blues judging by clan tags names like "AVFC", "SOTC" & "VTID" :crylaugh:

On FIFA 12 when you first play the game you are asked which team you support and this is linked to your online profile.

Here is how the Midlands looks in terms of total fans for each club on FIFA 12 on the PS3:

1. Villa - 34,294

2. Wolves - 13,791

3. Blues - 12,059

4. Forest - 10,217

5. Stoke - 10,162

6. Albion - 8,692

7. Leicester - 8,400

8. Derby - 6,699

9. Coventry - 4,265

Â