Which areas are Villa? Which areas are Blues?

TRS-T

Walthamstow is definitely Villa. Only seen one nose. That was in the pub during the 5-1 victory, he didn't make it to full time. Must have crawled back under his rock.

I used to live in Plaistow in 2003, we played Liverpool for DOLs first home game and watched it in the Princess of Wales in Stratford and there were loads of Villa there, theres also a bird in Plaistow who is Villa mad and married to jock who follows Gers

I'd say Solihull has WAY more Villa Fans... Probably more Solihull Moores fan's around than SHA... IMO

Being from the great Solihull I disagree. Loads of Noses, about 60-40 in Noses favour I reckon.

Not now they have dissapeared from the prem. Its amazing how many appear out of nowhere when they are having a good season!

Wakefield, West Yorkshire, is definitely Villa country.

Let's see .. there's me, my wife, my two sons, my two daughters, a few converts at the schools I have taught at ..

No, Leeds fans any more - they're too embarrassed to admit anything.

There may be an odd Man Utd fan or Liverpool.

But no, Wakefield belongs to Villa.

• 4 months later...
Im in Kingstanding, and its about 90% Villa here, theres one Blues fan across the road who was bullying the Albion fella 2 doors away threatening him with " The Zulus" when Blues spunked that cup, that doughnut over the road put a Blues flag up in his tree, I torched the flag and half of the tree, he lost the plot and cut the rest of the tree down, and no ones heard a peep out of him since. a few Boggies and the usual glory hunters, but like I say 90% Villa

The way this is written has just been making me crack up to myself. I like the way snakevilla casually throws in that he 'torched the flag and half of the tree'!

Anyway, north Brum (especially Kingstanding, Erdington and Sutton) is overwhelmingly Villa. South is more SHA but still plenty of Villa in places, east is a real mix and west is a mix of Villa and West Brom, maybe some SHA.

got pics of it too, well the remains of the flag, and him getting it down, and cutting his tree down, total bell end.

I think Solihull is Blues.

Redditch, which is a fair way outside Brum is United. Sad!

Nah it aint, Am from redditch is mostly Villa dominated with a sprinkling of blouses, and every1 of them was a utd,baggies etc fan until they heard of LuLu`s in the 80`s and thought they would be one of the tough guys... who never go btw unless they can get a ticket to some auto daf trophey final.

there are some utd/liverpool fans, usually siblings of the said unwashed who never took thier kids to see any football.

On another subject, how many villa parents allow thier kids to become unwashed ? not friking many i bet. just because as a villa fan you know when your kid is ready to go the villa and once they have been to Villa park we have them for life.

The majority of blouses are stay at home come out of woodwork after a promotion for a month etc but don`t take kids to see "Thier team" The kids drift off to support man u arsenal whoever is top of league cos they are embarrassed by the blouses.

Burton on Trent is a mix of Villa, Derby, (though most of the Derby fans appear to double up as Liverpool & Man u fans too), Manu, Liverpool with some Chelsea & once in a while you may see a young nose though not too often.. Quite a lot of Villa considering it is some 35 miles away i guess though it is pretty diverse up here... In the locals they get busiest when Man u play but then we are almost as close to Old Trafford here as Villa Park.. & 99% of that lot are merely gloating top wearers as you would expect.

Â