Which areas are Villa? Which areas are Blues?

TRS-T

Thankyou for illustrating my point.

A poorly supported club taking a large (for them) following to Wembley for the day out. Even for a game of absolutely no consequence.

I wish we had been so far down the football pyramid that we'd have been able to qualify for the Skoda Cup or whatever it was.

This is true.

Reading's average attendance this season is 17,681.

Their all-time record attendance is 33,042.

But they've sold all of their 40,000 tickets for Wembley on Monday.

I'd say Solihull has WAY more Villa Fans... Probably more Solihull Moores fan's around than SHA... IMO

Being from the great Solihull I disagree. Loads of Noses, about 60-40 in Noses favour I reckon.

I'm about to move to Lancashire... someone please tell me I won't be alone up there.

In the list of moderators there is "LancsVillan" so I doubt it. ;)

(Saying that a few VTers are NW based.

North - Villa and some Albion

West - Villa and Albion

East - The Shit with a healthy number of Villa

South - Villa and The Shit.

basically we're everywhere and they're just in isolated areas. If they had as many fans as they think then they'd have a stadium fit for it. As it is they can't sell out the Shithole that they've got. Says it all.

I think this Blues fan has missed the point. I think he needs to read this article that was in one of the scientific journals recently:

"Most anthropologists were under the impression that Neanderthal man had died out thousands of years go. And yet modern research has revealed there are small pockets of them living in the central regions of an island adjoining the main European land mass.

More surprisingly they have developed a primitive method of speech and have managed to fashion crude clothing although scientists are baffled by the persistent decison to wear blue or brown check like material.

Scientists have, however, been disappointed with their observations on movement. Walking upright still seems to be a problem coupled with an tendancy to drag their perfectly formed ape like hands on the ground.

The survival of these archeological curiosities has surprised the indigenous homo sapiens who are their more advanced neighbours. Given the obvious problems of communication they have found it simpler to simply refer to these peoples as 'Chavs' or 'Scum'. Scientists are unclear as to whether these are terms or endearment or abuse"

• 1 month later...

I don't think I've ever seen a Blues top in North Birmingham.

I didn't know that Blues had any fans until I went to school in South Birmingham.

Im in Kingstanding, and its about 90% Villa here, theres one Blues fan across the road who was bullying the Albion fella 2 doors away threatening him with " The Zulus" when Blues spunked that cup, that doughnut over the road put a Blues flag up in his tree, I torched the flag and half of the tree, he lost the plot and cut the rest of the tree down, and no ones heard a peep out of him since. a few Boggies and the usual glory hunters, but like I say 90% Villa

I'm about to move to Lancashire... someone please tell me I won't be alone up there.

I'll be in Lancashire also. 8)

In Formby (Merseyside - formerly Lancashire) there is me and Bicks for starters !! - also both my chemist and dentist have Villa supporting wives........... Formby is ours - go forth and multiply Liverpool and Everton , Formby is ours :D

(Oh I forgot the lad opposite my son`s school)

Im in Kingstanding, and its about 90% Villa here, theres one Blues fan across the road who was bullying the Albion fella 2 doors away threatening him with " The Zulus" when Blues spunked that cup, that doughnut over the road put a Blues flag up in his tree, I torched the flag and half of the tree, he lost the plot and cut the rest of the tree down, and no ones heard a peep out of him since. a few Boggies and the usual glory hunters, but like I say 90% Villa

The way this is written has just been making me crack up to myself. I like the way snakevilla casually throws in that he 'torched the flag and half of the tree'!

Anyway, north Brum (especially Kingstanding, Erdington and Sutton) is overwhelmingly Villa. South is more SHA but still plenty of Villa in places, east is a real mix and west is a mix of Villa and West Brom, maybe some SHA.

I think I've got TRS-T sussed.

He's not just a Blues fan after all. He's a fan of ALL the midlands clubs. He's one of the small group of football fans that has a "group" of clubs , all from one area. I'd be willing to bet he follows WBA, Wolves, shit, Villa and Cov in equal measure. Not certain but the more I read his posts the more convinced I am. Had him pegged as a nose for a while but then things didn't quite add up.

Bizarre, but I'll bet it's the truth.

I think I've got TRS-T sussed.

He's not just a Blues fan after all. He's a fan of ALL the midlands clubs. He's one of the small group of football fans that has a "group" of clubs , all from one area. I'd be willing to bet he follows WBA, Wolves, shit, Villa and Cov in equal measure. Not certain but the more I read his posts the more convinced I am. Had him pegged as a nose for a while but then things didn't quite add up.

Bizarre, but I'll bet it's the truth.

:D

Lol.

Obviously I like the Midlands clubs, being from the Midlands and all :winkold:

But Villa are my club, being from North Birmingham and all :winkold:

Bigger club = bigger support. We have far more fans overall, so therefore we have more Brummie fans that SHA and more non-Brummie fans than SHA, simples. I also think the OP is a 'nose...

Â