Which areas are Villa? Which areas are Blues?

TRS-T

You've been sussed Tilton. So that's the part where you either:

A.) Start getting abusive and tell us what you really think of your superior neighbours.

B.) Crawl off home to your one-bedroom council house in the depths of Bordesley Green to dream of Brighton away next season.

C.) Run away to the SHA board and tell them of your amazing secret agent mission where you found out, unequivocally, who runs this city (Villa).

Now choose carefully you poor little bluenose.

P.S Well done Brumerican. You could probably smell him from a mile off but unfortunately I have a blocked nose. No pun intended.

I'm looking forward to West Brom at home next season.

I really hope we draw Coventry in the Cup though.

Back on topic - I'd say

North Birmingham - Villa

East Birmingham - Blues

South Birmingham - Mixed

Apparently Blues took 50,000 to Wembley and it was a Wembley record for a Cup final or something...

That sounds awfully like '"I caught a fish and it was this big," claims.

It hasn't been unusual in the past for poorly supported sides to take big numbers for a day out to that London -even sides in the third and fourth tier. Hull, Bradford, Watford and a few others have taken ridiculous numbers to Wembley in the past compared to their regular gates.

Doesn't mean a whole lot if they don't return and attend home matches once in a while.

Fans of both clubs get more tickets for the LC final than the FA Cup final, but even then it's only around the 30-35k mark. Then you're in the realm of corporates and touts. How could it be confirmed that B-lose fans definitely snapped up an extra 15/20k tickets?

Seems unlikely to me, on the basis that:

(a) They're shite

(B) The price of tickets outside of the official allocation (particularly the corporates) would be out of the price range for most of the tramps (they weren't running Kids for a Quid schemes, where they?)

(B) Arsenal are a well supported club, they're close geographically to Wembley and the LC was their first chance of silverware for 5 years

and

(d) They're shite

Fans of both clubs get more tickets for the LC final than the FA Cup final, but even then it's only around the 30-35k mark. Then you're in the realm of corporates and touts. How could it be confirmed that B-lose fans definitely snapped up an extra 15/20k tickets?

You have to look beyond the big finals, but it can be done. Millwall took 47k to a playoff final. They don't do 50/50 allocations with them because there's often one team who can take far more than the other, so it's essentially an allocation based on who can sell what.

Apparently Blues took 50,000 to Wembley and it was a Wembley record for a Cup final or something...

That sounds awfully like '"I caught a fish and it was this big," claims.

It hasn't been unusual in the past for poorly supported sides to take big numbers for a day out to that London -even sides in the third and fourth tier. Hull, Bradford, Watford and a few others have taken ridiculous numbers to Wembley in the past compared to their regular gates.

Doesn't mean a whole lot if they don't return and attend home matches once in a while.

Seems unlikely to me, on the basis that:

(a) They're shite

(B) The price of tickets outside of the official allocation (particularly the corporates) would be out of the price range for most of the tramps (they weren't running Kids for a Quid schemes, where they?)

(B) Arsenal are a well supported club, they're close geographically to Wembley and the LC was their first chance of silverware for 5 years

and

(d) They're shite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1nwfwvCi6c

Back on topic - I'd say

North Birmingham - Villa

East Birmingham - Blues

South Birmingham - Mixed

Eh??

There's Villa/Blues fans everywhere in Birmingham, the majority being Villa. From what I've seen, there's no domination in a certain area. There's also a few annoying Utd fans I've noticed.

Back on topic - I'd say

North Birmingham - Villa

East Birmingham - Blues

South Birmingham - Mixed

Eh??

There's Villa/Blues fans everywhere in Birmingham, the majority being Villa. What I've seen, there's no domination in a certain area. There's also a few annoying Utd fans I've noticed.

I can tell you for a fact that Erdington is definitely dominated by Villa. There's a few noses of course but it's basically Villa central.

Thankyou for illustrating my point.

A poorly supported club taking a large (for them) following to Wembley for the day out. Even for a game of absolutely no consequence.

I wish we had been so far down the football pyramid that we'd have been able to qualify for the Skoda Cup or whatever it was.

South Birmingham is not blues. I'm originally from South West Birmingham and Harborne/Edgbaston/Quinton/Selly Oak is about a 60/40 in Villa's favour. Doesn't matter anyway, because the city is now -definitely- ours.

Islington - definitely Claret & Blue???

Islington is Claret and Blue now, 'cos I live there. Plus I've bumped into a few Villa now and then...getting a small north London posse together since I been here!

Oxford and Abingdon are Villa.

EDIT: After reading the OP I realised this isn't at all important. Although I suppose you'd class Oxford as Middle Class, so maybe agree. Any Villa fans I've spoken to in Oxfordshire are originally from Birmingham though.

Â