Which areas are Villa? Which areas are Blues?

TRS-T

Brumerican, I have found him on FB (don't tell Andy!!) he is quite real :)

I sent him a message on FB myself about 20 minutes ago...No reply yet !

Lol.

I found it quite funny tbh.

Also, I'm only negative when it comes to Houllier.

Btw, from my experience, most Asians and blacks don't support Villa or Blues.

They tend to support Man U, Liverpool or Arsenal.

They don't go to the matches though (too far, demand > supply, too expensive etc.)

Imagine if they did all support Villa though - we'd get at least 50,000 every week.

You still haven't replied to my facebook message ?

It's me :winkold:

Well take two seconds out of your life to log into facebook and reply to the message I sent you...you can solve this puzzle once and for all.

All that shows is that TRS plays black ops...It doesn't show that YOU are the real TRS from the other sites...If I had to hazard a guess I'd say you are a nose who either knows that TRS or you had a row with him on some forum .

It's very simple...All you have to do is reply to the message I sent you on FB.

Look at the username of the user who uploaded that clip :winkold:

Btw, where are you from?

I'm guessing Brum but you moved to America?

In the south-west, Northfield being an exception, it is pretty mixed.

Exception because Northfield is 90% comprised of knuckle dragging retards, SHA's natural following.

Although Weoley is about 80% knuckle dragging retards too, which explains the high numbers of SHA scum there too.

So what you're saying is that the poor white areas in Birmingham are where Blues draw a lot of their support from?

They draw their support from the gutters and the mental institutions.

Where's my reply scab ?

Look at the username of the user who uploaded that clip :winkold:

Btw, where are you from?

I'm guessing Brum but you moved to America?

StewartDowning6

So what ?

None of your business where I live....For all the time you have spent ducking the issue you could just reply to my message on facebook...It would take less than 20 seconds.

Exception because Northfield is 90% comprised of knuckle dragging retards, SHA's natural following.

Although Weoley is about 80% knuckle dragging retards too, which explains the high numbers of SHA scum there too.

So what you're saying is that the poor white areas in Birmingham are where Blues draw a lot of their support from?

I prefere to call them areas with high levels of uneducated knuckle dragging idiots.

Not sure I agree about Weoley although it's interesting to hear your take on it.

I guess it depends where in Weoley, I'm mainly going on round by the square and up towards northfield. I guess if you took the parts spreading up towards selly oak and Bournville into account then it's far more even.

One of the good things about their most recent stint in the top flight is it's helped to debunk a few myths.

"If we established ourselves in the topflight for a few years we'd be more popular than da Villa." Didn't happen.

"If we won a trophy there would be no stopping us." They got relegated soon after.

They've always been an unfashionable, poorly supported club. They were something like 7th/8th best supported side in the Championship when they were last in it for chrissake. I don't think that'll change much next year.

We have a large out of town support, 'tis true. One of the benefits of being a big club. But we're the best supported side across the city too. And we always have been.

Surely they would have an advantage as well when it comes to attracting support since they carry the city's name after all?

Anyway, how do you think our support compares to Everton? And Leeds?

Surely they would have an advantage as well when it comes to attracting support since they carry the city's name after all?

Anyway, how do you think our support compares to Everton? And Leeds?

You do realise that the real TRS is going to wake up tomorrow and reply to me with something along the lines of "who the hell are you "etc.....You're cockiness in trying to prove yourself has been your own downfall you silly, silly boy.

I prefere to call them areas with high levels of uneducated knuckle dragging idiots.

Not sure I agree about Weoley although it's interesting to hear your take on it.

I guess it depends where in Weoley, I'm mainly going on round by the square and up towards northfield. I guess if you took the parts spreading up towards selly oak and Bournville into account then it's far more even.

Lol.

Tbf though, people have said that Blues have a lot of support in Solihull - and that's white middle class anyway.

If only Blues didn't exist, we could fill the Emirates...

Also, how many fans do you think we could take to Wembley?

Like let's say it was Villa vs Walsall at Wembley in the FA Cup final (theoretical) and let's say our allocation was 70,000 (impossible I know.)

How many tickets do you think we could sell?

Apparently Blues took 50,000 to Wembley and it was a Wembley record for a Cup final or something...

Haha love how people were suggesting his username stood for Tilton Road Stand- block T and it's just his initials. Can we stop accusing people of being SHA fans, makes the place no better than bluemoon.

This place shits on bluemoon ...Mostly because they don't have :detect: 's like me on there!!!

**** off TRS-T... shouldn't you be pouring a glass of fizzy pop or something?

Small Heath Alliance... Birmingham's smallest club.

It funny you should say that....because I was actually just doing it lol.

Anyways, back on topic, I know this SHA record about THEM taking 50,000 to Wembley because THEY always boast about it.

I think it was the AutoWindscreens Final vs Carlisle so they got extended allocation.

Anyways, back on topic, I know this SHA record about THEM taking 50,000 to Wembley because THEY always boast about it.

I think it was the AutoWindscreens Final vs Carlisle so they got extended allocation.

You know you could make me look like an absolute prick right now simply by replying to my FB message.

But you can't can you ?

You know you could make me look like an absolute prick right now simply by replying to my FB message.

But you can't can you ?

I could if I wanted to...

But you can't can you ?

I could if I wanted to...

Well do it then and you'll get a grovelling apology from me and the rest I'm sure.

Why wouldn't you want to ?

Â