Which areas are Villa? Which areas are Blues?

TRS-T

This is so easy .....

Premier League .... Aston Villa

Championship/League 1 .... SHA

And lets hope they bloody stick to their area this time. So annoying having the great unwashed upsetting our premier league brethren.

I always ask noses, when this subject comes up the following questions. If SHA are the true Birmingham club, how come Villa constantly get higher gates than SHA? Lets say what they say is true, does that mean that Brummies don't like football, or do they just not bother going? How come only 23kish of the 1 million Brummies only turn up to watch the club that carries the City's name?

I'm a Brummie. Although I now live in the North East, my roots are in Erdington, Stockland Green, Nechells and Saltley. My family are almost exclusively Villa, and that goes back years. The utter shite SHA spout about Villa fans being 'carrot munchers' or made up of fans from satellite towns makes me laugh. Go back and look at the history of the two clubs. Look who has had the highest gates over the years. Even when they've been in a higher division than us, we always have bigger gates. Even back when it wasn't as easy to travel to watch football. Are you telling me those gates were made up of supporters from towns around the West Midlands, and that Brummies wouldn't follow Villa, because they don't carry the name of the City?

It's just a fallacy that SHA love to trot out, to give them something to deflect from them being a tin pot outfit, with nothing to really feel proud about.

I can remember looking up attendance figures for the 2 clubs a good while ago. Incredibly, they did ONCE, yes one season only, achieve a higher average attendance than Villa! I believe it was in the 70s.

Correction: in the early 70s they enjoyed a higher gate at least one season, we were a division below them at the time I believe. Source: European Football Statistics website

I always ask noses, when this subject comes up the following questions. If SHA are the true Birmingham club, how come Villa constantly get higher gates than SHA? Lets say what they say is true, does that mean that Brummies don't like football, or do they just not bother going? How come only 23kish of the 1 million Brummies only turn up to watch the club that carries the City's name?

I'm a Brummie. Although I now live in the North East, my roots are in Erdington, Stockland Green, Nechells and Saltley. My family are almost exclusively Villa, and that goes back years. The utter shite SHA spout about Villa fans being 'carrot munchers' or made up of fans from satellite towns makes me laugh. Go back and look at the history of the two clubs. Look who has had the highest gates over the years. Even when they've been in a higher division than us, we always have bigger gates. Even back when it wasn't as easy to travel to watch football. Are you telling me those gates were made up of supporters from towns around the West Midlands, and that Brummies wouldn't follow Villa, because they don't carry the name of the City?

It's just a fallacy that SHA love to trot out, to give them something to deflect from them being a tin pot outfit, with nothing to really feel proud about.

I can remember looking up attendance figures for the 2 clubs a good while ago. Incredibly, they did ONCE, yes one season only, achieve a higher average attendance than Villa! I believe it was in the 70s.

Probably a little unfair to compare. Even if you were a massive SHA fan, you wouldn't want to regularly be going to that shit hole would you?? :winkold:

South Birmingham is not blues. I'm originally from South West Birmingham and Harborne/Edgbaston/Quinton/Selly Oak is about a 60/40 in Villa's favour. Doesn't matter anyway, because the city is now -definitely- ours.

Islington - definitely Claret & Blue???

The only areas which have more Blues in them in my opinion are Northfield, Sheldon, Stetchford and Yardley, Acocks Green and Bordesley Green. Even in these wards, there are plenty of Villa.

That's six out of about 40 Birmingham wards. Hardly making the "City" belonging to them?

The wards of Moseley, Hall Green, Springfield, Hodge Hill ect are very mixed imo.

I'd say Villa has a slight majority in wards such as Bartley Green, Weoley, Quinton, Harborne, Edgbaston, Selly Oak, Nechells and Ladywood.

And then Villa strongholds would be the four Sutton wards, Erdington, Kingstanding, Stockland Green, Handsworth Wood and Perry Barr. About nine wards.

Although it's not a Birmingham ward I'd say Solihull too was very evenly split.

This whole Villa is north, Blues are south theory is only a very rough generalisation. Blues' main stronghold is clearly the wards immediately in the vicinity to the Sty, in the south-east of the city. In the south-west, Northfield being an exception, it is pretty mixed. Whereas in the north you don't get any majority Blues' strongholds.

My conclusion is: **** off Small Heath, the city is ours.

Brumerican, I have found him on FB (don't tell Andy!!) he is quite real :)

I sent him a message on FB myself about 20 minutes ago...No reply yet !

Lol.

I found it quite funny tbh.

Also, I'm only negative when it comes to Houllier.

Btw, from my experience, most Asians and blacks don't support Villa or Blues.

They tend to support Man U, Liverpool or Arsenal.

They don't go to the matches though (too far, demand > supply, too expensive etc.)

Imagine if they did all support Villa though - we'd get at least 50,000 every week.

Lol.

They don't go to the matches though (too far, demand > supply, too expensive etc.)

Imagine if they did all support Villa though - we'd get at least 50,000 every week.

You still haven't replied to my facebook message ?

Lol.

It's me :winkold:

Lol.

Well take two seconds out of your life to log into facebook and reply to the message I sent you...you can solve this puzzle once and for all.

Lol.

Well take two seconds out of your life to log into facebook and reply to the message I sent you...you can solve this puzzle once and for all.

Lol.

All that shows is that TRS plays black ops...It doesn't show that YOU are the real TRS from the other sites...If I had to hazard a guess I'd say you are a nose who either knows that TRS or you had a row with him on some forum .

It's very simple...All you have to do is reply to the message I sent you on FB.

In the south-west, Northfield being an exception, it is pretty mixed.

Exception because Northfield is 90% comprised of knuckle dragging retards, SHA's natural following.

Although Weoley is about 80% knuckle dragging retards too, which explains the high numbers of SHA scum there too.

Exception because Northfield is 90% comprised of knuckle dragging retards, SHA's natural following.

Although Weoley is about 80% knuckle dragging retards too, which explains the high numbers of SHA scum there too.

So what you're saying is that the poor white areas in Birmingham are where Blues draw a lot of their support from?

Yeah Northfield is a horrible nose area, my nan lives there and let's just put it this way - i don't visit too often...

Not sure I agree about Weoley although it's interesting to hear your take on it.

Â