Which areas are Villa? Which areas are Blues?

TRS-T

Interesting how blose fans constantly bring this up when the majority of their fans come from the Metropolitan Borough of Solihull.

Villa are well supported throughout the city and why wouldn't we be. We're the only club in the city that likes to play football.

I actually find that a lot of my childhood friends from Sparkhill that grew up not supporting either team (and in most cases were Man Utd fans), started pretending to support blose when they came up in 2002. I'd say a lot of blose's support are ex brummie reds.

Another nose related thread ? The gig is up man !

Becoming very obvious, isn't it?

Will you miss the derby games ?

Do we have poor support ?

There's also this thread and another one in other football about "should small heath be allowed a civic reception" or something.

TRS-T is a blatant scab . He says just enough pro Villa comments to hide the scent but I had him sussed from day one.

Lads,

Just to clear this up.

I support the mighty Villa.

I do not support Small Heath Alliance.

Thought this video would be appropriate for this thread:

Lads,

Just to clear this up.

Villa fan's dont capitalize small heath alliance.

Nice try though plonker.

Did you cry your eyes out when you went down for the millionth time ?

P.S.

You could post a picture of yourself in a Villa shirt with some Villa memorabilia in shot, holding up a sign that says TRS-T and really clear it up . :D

I always ask noses, when this subject comes up the following questions. If SHA are the true Birmingham club, how come Villa constantly get higher gates than SHA? Lets say what they say is true, does that mean that Brummies don't like football, or do they just not bother going? How come only 23kish of the 1 million Brummies only turn up to watch the club that carries the City's name?

I'm a Brummie. Although I now live in the North East, my roots are in Erdington, Stockland Green, Nechells and Saltley. My family are almost exclusively Villa, and that goes back years. The utter shite SHA spout about Villa fans being 'carrot munchers' or made up of fans from satellite towns makes me laugh. Go back and look at the history of the two clubs. Look who has had the highest gates over the years. Even when they've been in a higher division than us, we always have bigger gates. Even back when it wasn't as easy to travel to watch football. Are you telling me those gates were made up of supporters from towns around the West Midlands, and that Brummies wouldn't follow Villa, because they don't carry the name of the City?

It's just a fallacy that SHA love to trot out, to give them something to deflect from them being a tin pot outfit, with nothing to really feel proud about.

Lads,

Just to clear this up.

Villa fan's dont capitalize small heath alliance.

Nice try though plonker.

Did you cry your eyes out when you went down for the millionth time ?

P.S.

You could post a picture of yourself in a Villa shirt with some Villa memorabilia in shot, holding up a sign that says TRS-T and really clear it up . :D

Here's my proof

www.twitter.com/TRS_T

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/0/4444.page#5930610

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/160264

It's just a fallacy that SHA love to trot out, to give them something to deflect from them being a tin pot outfit, with nothing to really feel proud about.

this this **** this

i live in Frankley in south brum, a typical council estate which would fall under Longbridge ward, and the area is certainly not SHA in my opinion

its 60:40 in favour of the villa, go up the pub when they have villa on the dodgy satellite and theres more villa than for comparable games when blues are on it. I also play in a football team from the estate that has to cancel games when the villa kick off early on a sunday but could still field a side easily when they got to wembley

and i agree with the poster who put a few of them used to be brummie reds, the worst sort imo, for the genuine noses who have supported them throughout i was actually mildly pleased for them when they won the cup

The majority of people living in Ladywood, Aston, Nechells are gloryhunters from what I've noticed. I may be wrong though but I don't think there's much Villa or Blues at all. Mostly Man Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool.

Haha love how people were suggesting his username stood for Tilton Road Stand- block T and it's just his initials. Can we stop accusing people of being SHA fans, makes the place no better than bluemoon.

The majority of people living in Ladywood, Aston, Nechells are gloryhunters from what I've noticed. I may be wrong though but I don't think there's much Villa or Blues at all. Mostly Man Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool.

...have you ever tried to buy a Villa shirt in Islamabad or Mogadishu.....feckin hard work mate......

Haha love how people were suggesting his username stood for Tilton Road Stand- block T and it's just his initials. Can we stop accusing people of being SHA fans, makes the place no better than bluemoon.

That doesn't mean that the VT TRS is the same TRS from those links . It could be just a clever red herring. The jury is still out for me but if it his him then I apologize unreservedly .

Â