ref yesterday. Taunting holte end

Villan4Life

think it was lee probert. Around twenty mins in he was waving his hands around after a shocking decision where the quite few holte got annoyed. Was similar to what harry did few years back. Who can We write to, to get the book thrown at him? Arrogant as they come ref.

I thought he was pretty crap, inconsistent and very Plop biased, but I hardly thought that he was taunting the Holte End - he looked like he was trying to explain to the Holte End why he had given that decision which I have never seen a ref do before?

I thought it was a valiant attempt to explain a decision to the crowd.

Not in retrospect the wisest decision given that the crowd weren't particularly interested in his explanation and were at pains to point this out , but a decent attempt in good spirit.

Incidentally, I think he got the decision (a goal kick not a corner) right.

The best that happened to the REF, he was warming up and all of a sudden the sprinklers came on and he got drenched.

It hit him square in the face aswell, just as he was walking past, couldnt have timed it better :lol:

The best that happened to the REF, he was warming up and all of a sudden the sprinklers came on and he got drenched.

It hit him square in the face aswell, just as he was walking past, couldnt have timed it better :lol:

Didn't realise it was the ref. Maybe that explains his performance for the rest of the afternoon!

think it was lee probert. Around twenty mins in he was waving his hands around after a shocking decision where the quite few holte got annoyed. Was similar to what harry did few years back. Who can We write to, to get the book thrown at him? Arrogant as they come ref.

Points of view. Or alternatively don't be so precious

I thought it was a valiant attempt to explain a decision to the crowd.

Not in retrospect the wisest decision given that the crowd weren't particularly interested in his explanation and were at pains to point this out , but a decent attempt in good spirit.

yes, he did get the decision right. He was hardly taunting was he, just letting us know why he made the decision

He didn't. TV replays showed the ball hit off Joe Cole I think it was.

And he gave the corner. Even Joe Cole was laughing about it.

Anyways, I thought he had a decent game - I'd like to have seen him book Meireles for a shocking dive and girly scream but other than that I thought he did pretty well.

I think the fact that I saw the decision and thought one thing and that others saw the decision and thought another proves if nothing else that sometimes the angle of these things can make it seem one way or another - fair play to him for trying to explain it regardless.

He didn't. TV replays showed the ball hit off Joe Cole I think it was.

And he gave the corner. Even Joe Cole was laughing about it.

Yeah he gave a corner when it was blatantly a goal kick, so not sure how he got the decision right?

I think the fact that I saw the decision and thought one thing and that others saw the decision and thought another proves if nothing else that sometimes the angle of these things can make it seem one way or another - fair play to him for trying to explain it regardless.

well no, it proves that you're getting in a right tangle. he gave a corner, not a goal kick as you previously stated. do you even remember the incident? :lol:

well no, it proves that you're getting in a right tangle. he gave a corner, not a goal kick as you previously stated. do you even remember the incident? :lol:

Matt, he probably didn't get out by Easter and is still locked up!

Â