• A Young
    • Delph
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Bent
    • Albrighton (for Delph 28)
    • Agbonlahor (for Reo-Coker 68)
    • Bradley (for A Young 89)

why are people so happy two of our best players more or less confirmed as leaving. Who gives a feck about Birmingham.

Just enjoy the moment. Worry about that in June

Also shout out to Somen Tchoyi. His second half hat trick moved us from 10th to 9th!

3. The sum amount of points taken by sides from the North-West at Villa Park this season in 8 league games. Fortress.

That is a stat I showed. Impressive eh?

**** fantastic day.

Excellent day all round - first time I've made an effort to watch a Blues game - enjoyed it loads.

Beating the scousers was just the icing on the cake. Now looking forward to the new season. After

some serious drinking tonight of course :)

Happy day. Quality goal by Downing. They never really threatened us apart from that one shot that was beautifully saved by Friedel, although Dunney might have got first hands to it :)

Dunne and Collins were brilliant today. That was a very MON-esque performance today, ground out a result.

4-3-3/4-5-1 is the way forward. Played it twice (against two very good teams), and won twice. Happy days (ish).

Couldn't see the game but a great result and the perfect ending to a shit season. 9th with all the turbulence we've had this season is actually quite some effort. Next season will be better. The future is bright, the future is claret and blue! :D

And still the top midlands side...outstanding!

Also, Heskeys kid - can we get him on a pre-contract please? I havent seen his old man put 2 goals away like that for years

Did I hear a chorus of "Come on you Spurs" from the Holte when it was 1-1 at WHL?

You heard a couple Julie.

The atmosphere today was outstanding, just a brilliant day - the sight of the whole ground doing the going up/going down thing was fantastic.

Friedel, brilliant save. How the hell did the old git get to that?

Walker did well but I'm still not convinced.

Young, I like Luke Young, always have. Got to keep him

Dunne, rolled back the years today, great performance

Collins, stupid tackle just outside the box. Got to cut that sort of shit out from his game, played

NRC, never been his greatest fan but today I saw why we should try to keep him

Downing, played well, took his goal very well. Top player.

Ashley Young, sponsors man of the match, really? Play ok but nothing special. He's off, we all know it.

Bent, did a couple of nice things

Petrov, I thought he played well today

Delph, went off injured but funnily enough, when Villa changed it, we played much better.

Gabby, I can understand why this lad isn't playing. He's like a lamp post in the penalty area. Three good balls in and he missed the lot.

Albrighton, just beginning to build his confidence again.

The deck chairs were out a bit today but what a great atmosphere. And the rocket polisher in the Liverpool shirt in the A1 block of the Trinity upper who was thrown out, what a **** knob! Great day. Loved it.

Today couldn't have worked out better. Villa finishing as high in the league as they possibly could thanks to a win over red scouse and all other results going our way, Blackpool being relegated with that tosser half arsed manager who was never famous in charge and best of all the scum being sent back to the pit where they belong.

Great photos of the sorry sad inbred brain dead morons by the way. Good to see their tears and dejected bluenose scum faces.

Some of the videos I took from my Balcony seats next to the Holte is unreal, the Atmosphere was out of this world.

Amazing day, got to Villa around 1.30, went upto the Directors Lounge, met with the finance director of Acorns and sat at the table with him, a close friend of Randy's and his son in law. Also head of facilities Tom Fantini and his family. Sort of sat in awe as the likes of Randy, Faulkner came to our table to meet and great Tom and Carlo, hugs all round...bit surreal. Saw Doug Ellis as well, seen him slip some waiter a £50 note. Nicely done! Started with some lovely canopies, mini burgers and onions, pea soup and champagne. Sat down to Venison and cheese and whatever else, lovely. Then a main of Cod for me, chips cooked in duck fat. All lovely. Watched the match on Balcony seats next to the Holte. I was in a grey suit in a Villa tie. I imagine anyone looking up at the score board might have seen me.....went in at half time to an amazing trio of chocolate deserts.

Amazing atmosphere, great result. Can't really remember the game :lol:

They're going downnnnn!!!

Â