• A Young
    • Delph
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Bent
    • Albrighton (for Delph 28)
    • Agbonlahor (for Reo-Coker 68)
    • Bradley (for A Young 89)

Wow what am amazing day! Absolutely thrilled the inbreds are down, we beat the scousers, and convincingly too I might add, and we finish 9th to boot in the table! What a **** up season this has been!

Had a right bellend of an Albion fan telling me how this season they're pride of the midlands.....right our worst season since 05 and we're still the best in the midlands GET IN!

Great result today, finished the season of on a high and 4-3-3 seems to be our formation, we've conquered le arse and diverpool with those tactics.

Oh and going uuuuuuuuup going doooooooooooown

Speechless. From 14th to 9th with Blackpool and Blues going down. £3.75m extra in the bank. Plus a win over the Scousers at home for the first time in awhile.

IT IS GOING TO BE A GOOD SUMMER!

So the day after the rapture, the bluenoses get relegated....the chosen ones :twisted:

Houliier predicted that we were a 7 - 12th team ..... seems more like a self fulfilling prophesy.

In the end it is a perfect day. We end up beating the arse and the scousers and restore a little dignity.

A great team effort. Downing my MOTM . Well Done Lads.

UTV

Great result!

It could have been easy for us to have given up after the Wigan game but absolute fair play to the team and to GMac for the hunger and spirit we've shown in the last two games. Brilliant character shown by the team and sneaking in to 9th is an excellent achievement after a nightmare season.

Very happy right now :)

Great victory today, payback for that awful 3-0 defeat. Ashley who? With Stew Downing we will get over him easily.

Can't believe we finished 9th in the end. However I don't think the huge cock ups should be forgotten, we've had a bad season compared to where we should be. Here's hoping next season is better.

Â