Paulo Di Canio set to Manage Swindon

Shoody

SSN reporting that Kevin MacDonald is to be named new Swindon manager tomorrow. Will be interesting to see how he gets on.

As much as kmac is respected, and liked by villa, his few games in charge here saw us get dumped out of europa league and lost 5-0 at Newcastle, coaches rarely become good managers, fair **** to him for having a go though

Good luck to KMac think he will do well at Swindon, could even get them promoted this season. On Di Canio, think I would probably rather see him than Lambert at the helm, don't agree with his views, but he would be a better man manager than Lambert.

Good luck to KMac think he will do well at Swindon, could even get them promoted this season. On Di Canio, think I would probably rather see him than Lambert at the helm, don't agree with his views, but he would be a better man manager than Lambert.

Really?!

Wes Foderingham, Leon Clarke, and Paul Caddis may disagree!

Lambert hasn't got a clue how to man manager, least Paulo would actually say something instead of, "We'll just do it again" :S Lambert out

SSN reporting that Kevin MacDonald is to be named new Swindon manager tomorrow. Will be interesting to see how he gets on.

As much as kmac is respected, and liked by villa, his few games in charge here saw us get dumped out of europa league and lost 5-0 at Newcastle, coaches rarely become good managers, fair **** to him for having a go though

Clearly forgetting the rest of the games he was in charge of. We battered west ham first game of the season and it was one of the best villa games i have ever seen. Brought through plenty of youth players and plays quality attacking football. With swindon being the position their in and with the young squad they have, 'fair ****' is a bit of a silly statement...

Clearly forgetting the rest of the games he was in charge of. We battered west ham first game of the season and it was one of the best villa games i have ever seen. Brought through plenty of youth players and plays quality attacking football. With swindon being the position their in and with the young squad they have, 'fair ****' is a bit of a silly statement...

in fairness that was a great performance but was also probably the most inept performance by a team at VP

Â