General Chat

maqroll

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Di Canio was never world class

He really was. You could have stuck in any team in the world and he'd have looked a quality player.

was average at Milan and Juventus and they were top teams at teh time. Only looked good at mediocre teams like West Ham and Sheffield Wedeneday

He really was. You could have stuck in any team in the world and he'd have looked a quality player.

was average at Milan and Juventus and they were top teams at teh time. Only looked good at mediocre teams like West Ham and Sheffield Wedeneday

Thats very harsh to be fair mate. I dont think he was quite world class but he wasnt a million miles away. You couldnt put him in the same league as Zola or Baggio, but he was certainly a brilliant player.

I think labelling him as mediocre or average is a tad harsh.

only said teams he played for were mediocre. Same as Cantona he has a huge reputation in England but was never that great

What!?!? :shock:

This is starting to border on that Zidane moment of yours!

Ronaldo vs Barca in the champs league final was pathetic. Therefore Ronaldo "zatmans love child" must also be average.

If you're going to list SINGLE matches to define a person then frankly, you know zip all about football, you just play football manager alot and learn foreign teams' players names.

what a stupid thing to say... jesus..

Playing in a mediocre team means nothing. DiCanio was a classy player. Which is why Alex Ferguson tried to sign him for Man Utd, and was quoted as saying he was a great player... and one of his biggest regrets was never being able to sign him.

Ronaldo vs Barca in the champs league final was pathetic. Therefore Ronaldo "zatmans love child" must also be average.

i despise ronaldo

Yes or no...are you saying Cantona was over-rated and just above average?

good player but overrated by British media as some sort of genius

only said teams he played for were mediocre. Same as Cantona he has a huge reputation in England but was never that great

What!?!? :shock:

This is starting to border on that Zidane moment of yours!

Nah, Cantona was not on Zidane's level or anywhere close to it.