General Chat

maqroll

The Odense player still didn't do anything to Bouma. Bouma tried to slidetackle the Odense player and got his foot caught under himself. the Odense player didn't do anything.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Carling Cup has really caught the imagination of the Sheff Wednesday fans!! :shock:

Just watched the keeper launch it from one end of the field to the other and as the camera panned out I think I saw about 35 people in total. That includes 22 players the ref and both linesmen by the way!!!

"If you spend £100million you are likely to get more or better players than the team that spends £2-3million.

"If you want a Savile Row suit, you pay Savile Row prices but you can still put a suit on your back from Tesco's. There are limits and it would be unfair to expect the Tesco man to look as good as the Savile Row man."

Click

Does this mean we can officially call them Tescos now?

Either way, the point was that both injuries had nothing to do with training regimes and should be filed under 'shit happens'.

Absolutely.

And Shillz, i wasn't having a go, I was just trying to see if my own memory was deceiving me, as you appear to have a different recollection than I do.