General Chat

maqroll

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the deal with these man bras I've been seeing on footballers? :shock:
Do your moobs not kill you when you sprint? :P

I'm pretty sure I saw her on channel 4's late night coverage of far-eastern beach volleyball leagues.

Which, for the record, I was watching with nothing more than a passing interest.

I dont blame you for watching if the rest were anywhere as hot as her!

What's the deal with these man bras I've been seeing on footballers? :shock:

These things?

andy-carrol-bra.jpg

Yeah, those...what's the function? They look ridiculous

Seems a bit of a sledgehammer job to think its to prevent nipple chafing.

That was when they were flying high in the Prem. And he was injured for a lot of that which, ironically contributed to their relegation and subsequent relative desperation to remove him from the payroll that he refuses to budge from.

Still, ya gotta larf eh ? :lol:

Last night I saw a game involving an English team live for the first time in almost twenty five years.

This will indicate how bloody far from anything we are out here.

A record crowd turned out (1300 +/-) turned out at Royal Athletic Park in Victoria BC to watch the Victoria Highlanders play Port Vale FC. (pre season friendly)

Vale thumped us 0-5 on our ground, I guess League Two is a fair step up in quality from the USL Premier Development League... banter between our lot and the Vale keeper was great though. (Name not in the programme: "You're an unknown trialist...Bampabampampa bam" "One day you'll get yer name in the programme" ...and of course "Who are you? Ooh ooh ooh ooh we really wanna know who are you??")

Great fun, sunny evening, cold beer and football. No, it isn't the Premier League, but we have fun nonetheless..

cheers, G

Ireland beating Czech Rep 1-0 at the moment in the Euro U19s. A win would see them into the semi finals of the competition. Go on Ireland

As an aside Villa's Williams and Carruthers are playing