Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD.

Same team that played Arsenal to start, anything else would be an injustice and a kick in the teeth to those dropped.

110% Agree. I was impressed with our midfield against Arsenal. I thought Delph showed some real class and potential. Downing did great as well of course. Let's hope we see the same formation.

Next season I really think a Bent - Agbonlahor partnership up front will be devastating.

Same team that played Arsenal to start, anything else would be an injustice and a kick in the teeth to those dropped.

Could easily just be said they are trying few things as we're now safe...

Personally, I just feel that it's important to finish the season on a high, as the mood at the final whistle will be carried all the way through the summer (to some extent).

If we can win again, then it could start to foster the idea that the team is finally starting to click, that we can start next season on the right foot.

Alternatively, if we drop NRC and we lose, then that's the kind of kick in the teeth that could have a material impact on his decision to stay or leave.

That said, I would hope to see Bradley, Makoun and perhaps one of the youngsters at some point, but bearing in mind that Makoun wasnt even in the squad for Arsenal, I dont expect him to start.

May as well experiment a bit.

....….............Friedel................

Walker...Cuellar...Dunne...Young

..............NRC........Delph..........

..................Makoun................

Downing.........................Young

....................Bent...................

I hope Gabby and Albrighton get a run out on Sunday.

I've got a feeling Albrighton will come on for Young on about 80th minute, so Young "can get a standing ovation" as a goodbye from the fans.

May as well experiment a bit.

....….............Friedel................

Walker...Cuellar...Dunne...Young

..............NRC........Delph..........

..................Makoun................

Downing.........................Young

....................Bent...................

Very much this

Swap Delph and Makoun around and that starts to look better.

Would like to see Gabby and Albrighton getting some game time too.

No, I'd put Makoun in the advanced position, see how he does. Totally agree on Gabby and Albrighton.