Villa fans at Le Arse

Cracker1234

i wondered what happened to Ash's shirt! What a keepsake...

Sex doll being thrown around accompanied by 'There's only one Karen Brady' was quality aswell :lol:

Amazing day out, I don't think the grin will leave my face all week!

Anyone else give the guy sat near the 'Slovenian Arsenal' banner a load of stick? He was the only one showing any passion for Arsenal and he couldn't stand us! Gave us a round of applause at the end, though.

Yeh I did, you must have been very close to me cos I was right in front of him, practically. The stewards had a go at him at one point, and he quieted down for awhile. Speaking of which, I didn't see a single steward in the Villa end at all! Which I'm glad about, kept the atmosphere really good, rather than potentially turning it sour.

Good point, I thought the stewarding and policing was very good on Sunday, in comparison to the heavy handedness I've seen at a few other away games this season, West Ham and Everton being recent examples.

It was a great day. I left the ground with a thumping headache from the stress of holding on to the lead and the sheer noise of our fans. It was great. We've had some terrible away trips this season, times when I've even questioned whether it's all worth it, giving up a whole day of a weekend to watch depressing performances - but then it's days like Sunday, totally unexpected, that make it all worthwhile and reinforce just WHY I do bother and why I'll be doing it again next season . Great day.

Oh yeah, and one abiding memory for me was seeing Bin Laden in a yellow robe joining in a Conga - ha ha

Â