Villa fans at Le Arse

Cracker1234

Sex doll being thrown around accompanied by 'There's only one Karen Brady' was quality aswell :lol:

Amazing day out, I don't think the grin will leave my face all week!

That was brilliant, I managed to get a cheeky thrust on her!

Superb day, would have loved to have got in the Drayton (they'd stopped letting people in, had to nip on the tube into Covent Garden, but there was a fair few Villa there) then got to the emirates for about 3.20-30, and it was just completely barmy! I've got a video to upload that seems to be about two yards away from that first one, a couple of us were dressed as beer bottles but we're not in that.

Best away game I've ever done, we didn't stop bouncing and the Arsenal fans above us were impressed.

Anyone else give the guy sat near the 'Slovenian Arsenal' banner a load of stick? He was the only one showing any passion for Arsenal and he couldn't stand us! Gave us a round of applause at the end, though.

My voice has completely gone today.

ouch my head hurts - That's what supporting the villa is all about, the fact that we won topped it off.

I've always said that the best thing about following the Villa is the support and camarardary that exists between us. I'm sure most supporters feel the same but I just have this opinion that there is something more special amongst us lot. All the away days I've done this season have been brilliant but yesterdays was out of this world

The 'going up they're going down' pre match was awesome. the continuous singing through out the game unbelievable.

What an absolutely fanatsic day roll on August.

I love you all

Do you mean the guy in the checked shirt? Gave us stick all game sat there with his big **** grin! Looked like a proper typical London posh boy clearing in the woods (from miles away and glazed eyes :P ) but to be fair I saw nothing else from them

did like at the end where some pissed up bloke in the corporate was leaning over, I thought he was giving us some stick until o realised he was singing shit on the city, not sure if he was villa or just an arsenal fan wanting to know what it was like to sing a song

Yeah, that's the guy - I agree, looked like what you expect a home supporter at the Emirates to look like. Singing "Sit down, shut up" at him was class.

Villaboy69 - everything you said there was spot on. What a day.

Immense. That was up there with the very, very best away days of the last decade.

You'd think that going 2 up early on would have been the catalyst but it was just as mental before the game had even kicked off.

I've had the 'going up going down' song in my head since I woke up this morning and that video I must have watched 20 times already.

And we won. And Blues are in the shit. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaarvellous!

just to show everyone that we ain't just talking ourselves up below is a quote from an Arsenal supporter from one of their forums

steve68 (Arsenal): massyz,you make some very good points there. i was a little envious of villa's support yesterday,that's the best i've seen from an away support certainly at the emirates.they were noisy all game and supported their team with great humour.

just to show everyone that we ain't just talking ourselves up below is a quote from an Arsenal supporter from one of their forums

steve68 (Arsenal): massyz,you make some very good points there. i was a little envious of villa's support yesterday,that's the best i've seen from an away support certainly at the emirates.they were noisy all game and supported their team with great humour.

Which site is that from mate?

teamtalk but most of them are just whinging about cost of tickets and lack of success. Mind you I was talking to a guy on Sunday and he was telling me that he will have to pay £1800 for his season ticket. Now that is extremely disappointing

Class, you can see me next to 'Larner 23' dressed as a beer bottle! you must also have seen the Arsenal fan in the chequered shirt?

Brilliant comment from the Arsenal fan. Best away day I've ever had.

Was a cracking day, amazing scenes downstairs before kick off, got soaked and covered in beer and bloody loved it too !! The amount of arsenal fans taking video's of us shows how good we were yesterday !!! I can't stop smiling UTV

Â