Villa fans at Le Arse

Cracker1234

Can I get a roll call of costumes witnessed here?

Mario Bros, Pac Man, Spongebob, 2Pac, Osama, gimp/?Noob Saibot, Donkey, Bananaman, A Skellinton, Superman, ?Cesc Fabregas, various muppets

Seem to recall a diminutive Russian impersonating a Premier League winger as well YAAAAAAAA

Can I get a roll call of costumes witnessed here?

Mario Bros, Pac Man, Spongebob, 2Pac, Osama, gimp/?Noob Saibot, Donkey, Bananaman, A Skellinton, Superman, ?Cesc Fabregas, various muppets

Seem to recall a diminutive Russian impersonating a Premier League winger as well YAAAAAAAA

No one's mentioned "Where's Wally!" .... :suspect:

350x.jpg

**** superb day! The perfect day!

Our away fans have got to be the best in the league surely? We've been mentioned in the Mirror, half of Arsenal's fans were taking pictures of us and we sang and bounced for 90 minutes!

I also like Rangers and Ajax - both of whom clinched their league titles today. Oh and the scummers are going back down! :D

The best day I can remember for ages!

UTV!

...Oh and I saw a cockroach...

Without a doubt we have the best away support in the league and when things are going right we have amazing support at VP too. I absolutely love being a Villa fan because of the moments I have had in the company of others at games.

**** superb day! The perfect day!

Our away fans have got to be the best in the league surely? We've been mentioned in the Mirror, half of Arsenal's fans were taking pictures of us and we sang and bounced for 90 minutes!

I also like Rangers and Ajax - both of whom clinched their league titles today. Oh and the scummers are going back down! :D

The best day I can remember for ages!

UTV!

...Oh and I saw a cockroach...

**** 100% agree

best away day for me since we did them 2-0

that video is ledge, got kicked out the pub at half 3, bit gutted about having to go in the ground, but that song built from around 30 doing it to 3000 doing it **** brilliant

12 aways this yr, first win (in the league), and it wipes out the memory or 10/11 shockers

and the rangers won the league

and the blues are in the shit,

the weekend couldnt get any more perfect

Â