• Downing
    • A Young
    • Delph
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Bent
    • Bradley (for Petrov 80)
    • Heskey (for Delph 90+1)

Blimey! Held a lead for 80 odd minutes, had the ref on our side and the results over the weekend worked in our favour/intrest. I feel a little faint.

I keep expecting to wake up. If its a dream it will include SHA being relegated.

Brad 8. Claimed crosses, looked commanding. Why has it taken til today?

Walker 7. Good today but I'd like him to stop going to ground during tackles. He'll learn though

Luke Young 7. I've always like him. Dives in too much but was reliable

Collins 7 Still the weaklink in the defence. Did ok in the air but gets pulled around on the flooor

Dunne 7 Played well today although a bit lucky at times

NRC 7 Played well today but still can't pass well enough. What was he doing for their goal?

Petrov 7 Played well, closed down well. Bit lucky with the second foul

Downing 6 Quiet today but made a couple of telling tackles

Young 7 We saw today what we'll miss from him, workwise. Great ball for Bent's second goal

Bent 8 Cracking goals. That first one takes some doing, great skill and balance.

Delph 7 Played well, will learn to have more input on the game as he gets older. Needs to stay on his feet more

Bradley, a useful cameo. Heskey, world class, absolutely outstanding.

Gary Mack 10. Credit where it's due, he picked the right side and system. Well done.

One side note, Villa defenders go to ground far too often. Stay on your feet.

Why has it taken 37 games for you to look like a proper side?

Villa are 7/1 with paddy power. I just won £100 on citeh winning the F.A cup 1-0 so sticking £20 on the Villa for a laugh !!

Gissa quid Quinton! :lol:

The ref wasn't great, but I personally think it wasn't a penalty. Dunne gets inbetween Ramsey and the ball. The disallowed goal was right, clear push. And let's not forget Bent being conned out of a goal at West Ham for an offence nowhere near as bad as that. Petrov was lucky to stay on, but Gibbs, Wilshere, Sagna and Van Persie all should have been booked for silly challenges/dissent, and how Vermaelen got away with climbing all over Bent whenever it was played long ball....

Anyway, who **** cares. Villa have three points, 2 wins at the Library, 2 draws and 1 defeat. First goal scored there. We own that place. :D

Today all I have to say is **** off Arsenal, **** off haters, and **** off everyone bemoaning it, because we are Aston Villa and for once this season, I am **** proud of my club.

VILLA TIL I DIE.

Mission accomplished, good to win at Emirates again and pile the misery on Whinger.

So it will be all good vibes against Liverpool, with GH likely to be there, Randy as well.

The players should be commended for their fighting spirit when the season began to look lost.

Get well, GH, but I hope you decide to stay out of management

UTV!

Good work by the whole team today (havn't said that much this season).

Bent always looks goal hungry and next year will get 20+. We just need to sort the defence out for next year and we will regain the momentum lost this season.

UTV :lol:

Chuffed to bits, I predicted we'd get battered as well, so more than happy to have been proved wrong.

You, me and quite a few others thought we could get a right shoeing today. We didn't have too many reasons to be optimistic, though, really did we! :lol:

Â