Lap of Honour?

R.I.C.O.

Would it be wrong to sing Bye Bye Ashley Ashley Young?yeah thought so haha....bthe SCUM could get relegated,,plus its last game so no villa park for a long time so i'll be staying behind having a sing song ( And Party If Scum Go Down )

Does anyone think the team will bother doing a lap of honour after the Liverpool game, in what must go down as Aston Villa's worst ever season in premier league history (also taking into account the off the field shambles)?

I will be going to this an I just hope it doesn't get too ugly. I remember in 02/03 when Graham Taylor's side was booed off the pitch. Anyone else at that game remember the reaction when Taylor tried talking to the crowd?

I can see a similar situation this time around as I can't imagine we will do anything other than get humiliated against the redscouse, watching a disjointed team of the primadonnas and past-its managed by McCrap the tactical genius and Silent Randy. I can also see some waving goodbye to Ashley Young with a two-fingered salute.

I think you're a dreamer! Villa have not had a good season, I'd be the first to admit that, but by no means any worse than in the reign of O'Leary, Don't forget we have had 4 managers this season (Yes i have included O'Neill) and still managed to survive.

I think we should be happy with what we have done under the circumstances and celebrate. Hopefuly a new season with new blood, new talent and a lot more desire to win.

Let's just hope we can sort out the Houllier crisis by mid June and give the new manager a chance to develope the team before the start of the season, what we dont need is a late comer having to spend in the January transfer market.

I for one will not BOO!! everyone has played there part, no player should be judged by wether they had a good or bad game, but above all we should show the NATION THAT WE ARE TRUE LOYAL FANS.

Your are so right Becks1876.

Sorry guys but can't agree that players should be booed.... they are MY team through thick and thin and I am proud to wear the shirt. God knows I hear enough people moaning down here in the Red portion of London, but I always believed MY team and our supporters were a class apart.

Judging by the posts on here, I will definitely be in the minority... but I will always love MY Villa.

they get incredible support away from home and were backed from first minute to last against arsenal on sunday, as they are every other week at grounds across the country. they know what the club means to us and don't need to see us sticking around after the final whistle. this season has been an abomination and a lot of the players have disgraced themselves on numerous occassions throughout the past year.

clark, downing, albrighton, bent and the very few who've done very well for us and indeed been professional, will already realise how much we support and back them; they've received songs, warm applause from the holte as they've been warming up and been voted to receive various awards from the villa faithful.

the rest of em, the rocket polishers, can **** off.

Â