Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Don't get not including Makoun, if there was one game I would pick him to play in, it would be against Arsenal.

Very true :lol:

Let's hope we can have some Delph specials, and make them feel uncomfortable.

Didn't Delph start in our 3-0 away loss at Emirates last season? I forget if he started or came on as a sub. Lets hope indeed, be nice to see a top performance from him today, start to live up to the money we paid for him as an 18 year old.

he came on as sub and did ok considering the circumstances

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get not including Makoun, if there was one game I would pick him to play in, it would be against Arsenal.

Agreed, but more than this he just needs games.

Taylor equalised against Chelsea at end of game. Arsenal surely have extra incentive to win with 2nd place back up for grabs. **** sake. Steven Taylor such a dirty 'footballer.'

Agreed, but more than this he just needs games.

Only thing I can think of is they are protecting him. Want to give him a full preseason with Villa before being unleashed, might feel he is not quite up to pace yet.

Even though we almost certainly not going down. The idea of going into the final day not mathematically safe is horrifying.

Please, please, please Villa get at least a point.

agreed - some help from Fulham and West Ham wouldn't go amiss either today!

Well having seen that bench the cries of "You don't know what you're doing" are ringing round the neighbourhood.

what's wrong with the bench?

This. Pires, Heskey, Marshall. Whats the point!

oldbench1.jpg

Heskey should have been banished from the squad today after last week's pathetic actions.

Also, Gmac comes out about wanting Carlos to stay yet Collins still is in ahead of him. How poorly does Collins have to play before he is dropped?