Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

On current form (last 8 games) - arse have a rather poor 1.25 points per game - nearly as bad as ours. But seeing as three of those points came from the manure game when they actually remembered they had something to fight for that's slightly distorted.

So discounting that match, we're on slightly better form, and so I fully expect the boys in Claret and Blue to hand them a good spanking today.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant believe Heskey is on the bench after his psycho outburst on the ref last weekend. GMac must be retarded still playing Dunne/Collins. Where are Delfouneso and Makoun?!

Disappointed with that bench.

I'm disappointed with any bench that has Pires on it. He's approaching the age where the only time you'd expect to see his name on a bench is on a brass plaque.

4-5-1 for us, I assume Arsenal will do the same - it'll be a big test for Delph and Reo Coker covering our defence today.

Szczesny, Sagna, Vermaelen, Squillaci, Gibbs, Song, Wilshere, Walcott, Ramsey, Arshavin, Van Persie - Arsenal.

Cue Arshavin blinder, he only seems to have them against us lately.

Least there's no Fabregas or Nasri in the starting eleven.

I'm disappointed with any bench that has Pires on it. He's approaching the age where the only time you'd expect to see his name on a bench is on a brass plaque.

4-5-1 for us, I assume Arsenal will do the same - it'll be a big test for Delph and Reo Coker covering our defence today.

:D haha!

Don't get not including Makoun, if there was one game I would pick him to play in, it would be against Arsenal.

Very true :lol:

Let's hope we can have some Delph specials, and make them feel uncomfortable.

Didn't Delph start in our 3-0 away loss at Emirates last season? I forget if he started or came on as a sub. Lets hope indeed, be nice to see a top performance from him today, start to live up to the money we paid for him as an 18 year old.

Don't get not including Makoun, if there was one game I would pick him to play in, it would be against Arsenal.

Have to agree, a bit of stylish quick passing, eespecially with us loading more in the midfield.

I think he'll get a run out in the second half - gives him a chance to say farewell to his arsenal fans.