Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary Mac has hinted a weakened side against Arsenal and is writing this season off.

A weakened side, **** me whats he doing, taking a Conference team with him????? :D

With his management skills, he's already got a weekened side!!!!!

I'd play a spoiling game tomorrow, playing on the counter with Downing and Young supporting Bent but having Petrov, NRC and Makoun in the middle and i'd drop Walker in favour of Cuellar at RB

My team would be

.................Friedel

Cuellar.Dunne.Collins.Young

.........Petrov.NRC.Makoun

Downing......................Young

...............Bent

I'd play a spoiling game tomorrow, playing on the counter with Downing and Young supporting Bent but having Petrov, NRC and Makoun in the middle and i'd drop Walker in favour of Cuellar at RB

My team would be

.................Friedel

Cuellar.Dunne.Collins.Young

.........Petrov.NRC.Makoun

Downing......................Young

...............Bent

I no longer really believe we would benefit from playing the Collins-Dunne combo. I do recognize, though, that I earlier was in favour of starting these two. But now, I'd rathergive Cuellar the chance perhaps with Clark alongside. Dunne clearly has no intention of staying for the next season (and I don't think I want him - especially seeing the disrespect for the claret and blue), and seems to just want it overwith. Rarely have I seen such lack of fighting spirit and ambition.

If GMac really is going to play a weakened side, I welcome it! There is no reason to play the 'regulars' since there's nothing to gain momentum to.

---------------Guzan----------------

---Walker---Collins---Cueller----Young---

-Albrighton--Bradley--Makoun--Downing-

--------------Young-------------------------

-----------------------Bent-------------------

That is a new line-up. I wonder if we will see our loanees back in the line-up like Bannan

---------------Guzan----------------

---Walker---Collins---Cueller----Young---

-Albrighton--Bradley--Makoun--Downing-

--------------Young-------------------------

-----------------------Bent-------------------

That is a new line-up. I wonder if we will see our loanees back in the line-up like Bannan or Guzan

If Gary Mac plays a weakened team and we get smashed by more than 2 goals then i will personally start a 90min chant of "**** of Gary!" for the home game against Liverpool.

WE ARE NOT SAFE YET!!